Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player

Let's talk about... everything else
Allonairre

Returning player

Post#1 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:18 am

Hi there

By returning I mean I played a Swordmaster (Allonairre) on Volkmar, I think, to RR 85 or 95 I didn’t get it maxed out before I moved and left it behind in 2011. Then the game had ended when I explored coming back to it.

I was wondering about resurrecting that old account and if that was possible. I think I probably still know the password if it’s a log in thing, I haven’t downloaded the game yet though.

If I resurrect that account and friends come and play with me am I stuck as order or can I have destruction if that’s what they want to play?

Ads
pvprangergod
Suspended

Re: Returning player

Post#2 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:48 am

old accounts don't exist you start from level 1

Allonairre

Post#3 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:02 am

Thanks

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:38 pm

Allonairre wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:18 am Hi there

By returning I mean I played a Swordmaster (Allonairre) on Volkmar, I think, to RR 85 or 95 I didn’t get it maxed out before I moved and left it behind in 2011. Then the game had ended when I explored coming back to it.

I was wondering about resurrecting that old account and if that was possible. I think I probably still know the password if it’s a log in thing, I haven’t downloaded the game yet though.

If I resurrect that account and friends come and play with me am I stuck as order or can I have destruction if that’s what they want to play?
The Mythic run servers are long gone. Much as we would have enjoyed simply taking over the live service and running it from that point on, our path was much more difficult, and we were not able to retain any character information from the live servers. It's very cool that people are still finding us after all these years.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Allonairre

Post#5 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:03 am

Thanks, figured as much but if you don’t ask you will never know.

rwknight

Post#6 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:52 pm

WELCOME BACK!

RR50+ DESTRO = Zeal / Magus / Chosen / Sham / Choppa / SH / WE / BG / DoK / Sorc
RR50+ ORDER = WP / BW / KoTBS / RP / Engi / IB / AM / WH / SM / WL

★ ★ ★ KNOW YOUR ENEMY ★ ★ ★

Allonairre

Post#7 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:56 pm

rwknight wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:52 pm WELCOME BACK!
Thank you, will try and sort the game this weekend and do all the downloading of stuff.

Wonder if my computer is good enough now to have the visual effects on I never did the first time around.