Recent Topics

Ads

Premade on pug scenarios

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: Premade on pug scenarios

Post#11 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:18 pm

Here, something to think about, while you wear those nice tinfoil hats:
Imagine they leave their guild and then sync drop into pug SC. :^)
Dying is no option.

Ads
Templa

Post#12 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:19 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:18 pm Here, something to think about, while you wear those nice tinfoil hats:
Imagine they leave their guild and then sync drop into pug SC. :^)
to simple they "MUST!" be hacking
Image Image

btbw2009
Suspended

Post#13 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:30 pm

solution for scenarios
pug scenario accept only solo ppl
pug scenario balance classes and stats
pug scenario make AAO for weak side (by calculate of stats) and increase all stats with this ratio
pug scenario try to fill group, if it fail during certain time then scenario start with balanced classes and quantity of 4+ (depend from BOs)
pug scenario parsing attempts to form groups and if time for it break certain timer (20-30min) then form composite of 2 realm groups
NO PREMADES IN PUG AT ALL

Foltestik

Post#14 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:22 pm

btbw2009 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:30 pm solution for scenarios
pug scenario accept only solo ppl
pug scenario balance classes and stats
pug scenario make AAO for weak side (by calculate of stats) and increase all stats with this ratio
pug scenario try to fill group, if it fail during certain time then scenario start with balanced classes and quantity of 4+ (depend from BOs)
pug scenario parsing attempts to form groups and if time for it break certain timer (20-30min) then form composite of 2 realm groups
NO PREMADES IN PUG AT ALL
and no pug sc ever pop :D

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#15 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:41 pm

pvprangergod wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:41 am
Spoiler:
GamesBond wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:35 pm You can try to get as much info as possible and present that info to a Game Master. If you're sure they're bypassing the pug queue restriction, you can call a GM to check them out but don't simply waste a GM's time every time you notice 3 people from the same guild - it happens.
having an assist addon is bannable offense now?
Do you always like to make it challenging? I did not say that and the answer to your question is quoted in your reply so go through it again please. Don't pick or stop at the words that you like.

Cyrinael wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:39 pm Imagine being so bad at the game, you have to q-dodge scenarios. This is some next level ****.

I still wonder why GMs would do something against this, while q-dodging cities is perfectly fine xD.

btw. I'm actually kinda fine with this, because I have seen these groups also loose pug-scenarios sometimes and I think it is funny as **** ;)
PUG scenario has a clear set of rules against premades, there's a difference between dodging city queue based on timing/tracking streams and using the custom PUG SC queue to your advantage while the other team plays fairly.

Martok

Post#16 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:07 pm

sergteo wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:38 pmAfter seeing not one but multiple times the same 6 man on Gates of Ekrund scenario...

This has been a staple of the game ever since the PUG Scenario was introduced. I would not suggest expecting anything to change.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ashoris

Post#17 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:43 pm

to mention again:

what a lot of PuG players seem not to understand is that some Players do things like building a grp even if they are not connected ...

for example if i would queue in a duo and see specific other players (like Sulorie, Schnipsel, Nickby, Bregon, Incor , just to mention some people who more or less also queue solo on a regular basis) i would switch grp and support them .... if thats happen multiple times it could be seen as queue'ing as grp while with some of them i never ever talked or communicated in any way.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Everdin

Post#18 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:14 pm

sergteo wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:38 pm After seeing not one but multiple times the same 6 man on Gates of Ekrund scenario (the pug one for this week) that literally all went to the same party at the start (you could see on their enemy buffs icon), assisted the same guy, did not move far from each other and had 3 players from the same guild; I am wondering if there is any measure to block premades from queing the pug scenario by having it's members queing separatedly.

It's 20:30 pm and i've been seeing these people on the pug scenarios at least 4 times already, is this allowed?
2/4 points you mentioned here should be called common sense and not unfair behavior. Even in pug it ist great to stay together and assist, you should try it yourself!
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
Morradin

Post#19 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:06 pm

If they que solo they are pugs. If they que solo and five of their friends que solo at same time, and only que for Ekrund ... sadly I do not see the devs being able to do anything to stop that. Except revert sc's back to where the sc is first come first serve, and not trying to balance.

btbw2009
Suspended

Post#20 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:30 pm

Foltestik wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:22 pm and no pug sc ever pop :D
well, im understand - reading of line with text is hard and non-acceptable
when you wanna talk about it seriously - try to read first