Recent Topics

Ads

Buying x2 Triumpant Chest By Mistake

Let's talk about... everything else
wildwindblows

Buying x2 Triumpant Chest By Mistake

Post#1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:07 pm

Hello,

I realized that i have x2 triumphant chest pieces today. I gave 2-3 month break to game and a few days ago i back so I forgot that i already have it in my bank. I know the game rules for such incidence but ranked games popping really slow these days so I just want to try my chance for refund.

Have a nice day.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Buying x2 Triumpant Chest By Mistake

Post#2 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:24 pm

Hey,

sorry! But the rules haven't changed since then about that refund policy. :(

Just to avoid incidence like that, active the "buy warning alert".

wildwindblows

Post#3 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:28 pm

Lilim wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:24 pm Hey,

sorry! But the rules haven't chance since then about that refund policy. :(

Just to avoid incidence like that, active the "buy warning alert".
Thanks for the feedback. I will still keep the second piece just in case. Maybe we will get a refund npc for such incidences.

Rydiak

Post#4 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:20 pm

Use the second piece to run a different talisman.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

wildwindblows

Post#5 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:58 pm

Rydiak wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:20 pm Use the second piece to run a different talisman.
My aim is buy triumphant ring first so I will focus on it but thanks for advice.

Deathsaw

Post#6 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:07 pm

I think it would be viable if before equipping an item bought for medals it could be sold again to the seller for the same number of medals spent.

wildwindblows

Post#7 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:00 pm

Deathsaw wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:07 pm I think it would be viable if before equipping an item bought for medals it could be sold again to the seller for the same number of medals spent.
İt would be fine but i realized this situation after gear it. İ put talisman on it too :) İ am pathetic :))

nocturnalguest

Post#8 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:40 pm

Deathsaw wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:07 pm I think it would be viable if before equipping an item bought for medals it could be sold again to the seller for the same number of medals spent.
Would be awesome, also could use some gold sink on top of it, like to trade it you need some amount of gold as well depending on ilvl. So to make it costy to e.g. swap between main and alt sov

Ads