Recent Topics

Ads

Nerf WE

Let's talk about... everything else
sharpblader

Re: Nerf WE

Post#61 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:41 am

vobex16 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:57 pm When def Witch Elfs get nerf?! Its not funny, when 1(!) WE kill 2 crossguard tanks and + DD for sure?? Do something with this thrash. Live like a tank (with LIGHT armor) +regen+heal+ ALOT escapes and crowd control+serious damage OP Witch Brew+ignoring toughness which triggered with a any attack. Its just game-breaking
Ahh **** here we go again

Ads
Shogun4138

Post#62 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:24 am

Too be honest, I want to know the WE's name and congratulate them. Two tanks and a dd, ouch. Some one forgot guard.
Gogo 80we
Mudflinga 81rSH
Zenzo chosen**

Sulorie

Post#63 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:32 am

Shogun4138 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:24 am Too be honest, I want to know the WE's name and congratulate them. Two tanks and a dd, ouch. Some one forgot guard.
Most likely all solo, no pots.
Dying is no option.

redsunbp

Post#64 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:56 am

Shogun4138 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:24 am Too be honest, I want to know the WE's name and congratulate them. Two tanks and a dd, ouch. Some one forgot guard.

Nothing crazy or impossible to do...The two tanks are basically useless... if the WE got the opener on the dps then its gg. Not saying that regen spec WH cant do the same.

But to all the people defending WB, **** lmao, get a grip... incredible that some of you even applied for realm champ, in what hands are we...

inoeth
Suspended

Post#65 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:04 am

the only issue i can see here is that WH get it all for free (high dmg and sustain) while WE have to invest heavily in regen gear while doing more or less minor dmg. yes WB is strong but actually its the only ability that does some dmg and it also needs time to build up while WHs can just do dmg from second one.

2 tanks +1 dd vs 1 we is pretty much a l2p problem of the three

messerjockel

Post#66 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:05 am

That this thread goes over 7 pages is a miracle.
Again, it is about realm balance not class balance in Warhammer.
The classes are in the current setup running for 13 month.
The chance or argument to make a Dev to adjust those classes to your liking are slim to not existent
I think I recall that I wrote about 4 basic rules earlier in this thread to follow , to minimize the danger of those classes, follow them and you are most of the time fine.

I wrote that everybody has the freedom to play predator classes or choose to play one of the other victim classes. Chose wisely.
You may don’t like my arguments and basis rule about what to do when and to play which class but they are still true.
No change to WH/WE is needed, they are fine.
When I say fine, it means they are ok but what I would like to see is the stealth community push to the Devs is that WE and WH need an anti detaunt level 40 core ability. That is something what is really needed to round up the two classes.

This is just my personal guess and maybe wrong and must be seen with the background of realm balance.
If solo visible cannot leave the WC anymore because they fall victim to those classes they must group or warband up and that promotes the core game of Warhammer, play with others and be more effective.

BR and have fun

Messerjockel.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#67 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:33 am

thing is they dont need to group up, they just need to learn how to play their class. there is no such thing as a "victim class" just bad and good players.

knick

Post#68 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:45 am

as far as i can see it WE and WH who are benefit the most from RoR changes.
150% kisses, longer stealth, vanish, 6 sec agile escape stagger and so on. I never have seen such strong Stealth classes in a game like in RoR. Every change for itself dosent look like a big deal but the combination over the years with all the buffs and changes seems ridiculous. Dont know if WE is in favor of a dev but it definite got some real love from a fan.
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

Ads
messerjockel

Post#69 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:50 am

I cannot argue with the statement about good and bad players, that is true too.
I stand with predator and victim classes.
WH and WE are predator classes. No doubt about that

See on the other hand ranged SW. They are the easiest prey. Damage is at best ok and situational. To have ok damage you must give up all survival tools. They fall over if a WE is looking at them and people still play them.
A renown 50 WE can kill easily a renown 90 ranged SW solo.
Solo they are toast and free renown. There are some melee SW which are tougher but you wait just for a second destro and kill the SW together without risk.

BR and have fun

Messerjockel

nocturnalguest

Post#70 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:03 pm

Bringing SW as an example further proves inoeth claim of good and bad players.
And check this out of how easily people kill solo SWs here:
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 54&t=46413
Again. If 2 tanks and 1 DD dies to a single WE its pure l2p issue for 2 tanks and 1 DD.
Your "its dangerous outside, dont go alone" mantra is also an oversimplification. But an acceptable one for those who cba (or plain refuse) to l2p and git gud as its also an option.