Recent Topics

Ads

Nerf WE

Let's talk about... everything else
tazdingo

Re: Nerf WE

Post#11 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:20 am

vobex16 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:12 am
tazdingo wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:24 pm stack tough if stealthers bother you so much. my bg can stabilize vs 3 WH, my bo dies during initial kd
Ill test my tank vs WH believe me WH cant kill 2 tank and mdd at same time

pubbing a few weeks ago, 4 of us split to chase a wh - mara, bo, sorc and me on bg. the wh killed the other 3
im not saying theres anything wrong with that im just saying they're capable of it. the sorc exploded immediately, bo was kind of a dumpy 2h in anni and he just straight up beat the geared mara. when the stars align in this not too rare alignment and the wh is piloted by someone good they can tear through 3/4 people

i was in my regen/tough pug spec so after batting each other around for 3 dmg a few times we emoted and went our separate ways

Ads
btbw2009
Suspended

Post#12 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:00 am

nerf WE, really
this class must be hit and run, but now it hit-kill-hit-kill-stels-hit-kill etc
developers dont know about balance and game development so even dont have statistic about classes and their rates

Sulorie

Post#13 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:23 am

vobex16 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:15 am
Sulorie wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:59 pm

And you need to get into melee range to get enough mechanic stacks, so no just running away and throwing daggers bs. Get your resists up and it deals hardly any dmg. When you want to solo on a tank, get heal regen like anyone playing without a healer.
Resist? lol Wb beat 600+ damage and ignoting toughness just go on kotbs(with a very high resist) an i see how you die from Brew
It ignores toughness, because it has no str contri. It is well affected by resists like all magical damage. Like any magic attack it hits solo players without resists a lot harder. When it hits you for 600+ dmg (thb, I think it is weird to come with pre-mitigation dmg to a discussion), you are no tank. Most likely you are even resist debuffed.
Furthermore you have to separate being "tanky" and having sustainability. You can get as little damage as possible, eventually you will die, when you can't gain health.
Dying is no option.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#14 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:33 am

and another one..... dudes if you cant kill a WE then you should work on yourself. there are plenty of players that are able to take on several WEs.

messerjockel

Post#15 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:59 am

The WE and WH are generally in the current skill set for 13 month.

You will deal with it until the server closes and I don’t want to read anymore complaints.

You can follow some very simple rules to counter WH/WE

1) play only classes they have problems to kill. You might win sometimes.
2) never ever leave the WC solo, always in groups. If you don’t have a grp, don’t leave WC because you are just easy renown on two legs.
3) if you are in a grp but the grp is not at the WC, ask them to pick you up at the WC. Same if you are in a warband.
4) if you see a WH/WE visible close and coming your way, run back to another grp and pray that they kill one of them before they escape. Instead of running to the nearest grp, you can run back to the WC.

Please stop complaining, follow the 4 rules above and WH/WE are half as dangerous.
Balancing is done on realm, not on class level.

BR and enjoy the game

Messerjockel

Sever1n

Post#16 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:25 pm

Guys for not make another holywar about we/wh make request for nerf in balance topics for dev. Both def wh/we broken in they uniq little ways in smallscale.

btbw2009
Suspended

Post#17 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:54 pm

too much advantage to class which choose when attack
light armor dps, it all
no survive during long action, no range casting (except finisher), no regen from hits (all other classes dont have it)

rrrutsss

Post#18 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:36 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:59 pm
rrrutsss wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:50 pm
tazdingo wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:24 pm stack tough if stealthers bother you so much. my bg can stabilize vs 3 WH, my bo dies during initial kd
WH dont have witch brew dude. And undefendable axe throws whit witch brew from range so wtf you comparing?
And you need to get into melee range to get enough mechanic stacks, so no just running away and throwing daggers bs. Get your resists up and it deals hardly any dmg. When you want to solo on a tank, get heal regen like anyone playing without a healer.
If you think its logical to have un defendable dagger throws whit extra corporal damage then gl man
Last edited by rrrutsss on Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#19 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:08 pm

Order have slayers , Destro have Witch Elves...and let the game goes on.

Edit: Nerf Regen of all kinds.

hriam123

Post#20 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:45 pm

Undefeable throws is a bug and is open on github.