Vendials

Best solo class ?

Post#1 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:27 pm

Which class are the best to play solo ?

Ads
yoluigi

Re: Best solo class ?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:44 pm

Vendials wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:27 pm Which class are the best to play solo ?
AM / Shaman/ 2h chosen/ 2h IB/ WH WE / WL / SW/ Magus
Plenty of class depends if you wanna play melee or range.
Easier to play range you can feed from wb and stuff. Some class are amazing also in duo (Dok /WP)
But if you wanna stick to solo above that's what i saw did the best.

AND with full sov Slayers and many classes but for lower gear i would choose the one above.

Vendials

Post#3 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:53 pm

yoluigi wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:44 pm
Vendials wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:27 pm Which class are the best to play solo ?
Easier to play range you can feed from wb and stuff. Some class are amazing also in duo (Dok /WP)

AND with full sov Slayers and many classes but for lower gear i would choose the one above.
Oh actually i'm quite interested in the 2h chosen, i didn't know that chosen was a good 1v1 class, i'm pretty new, i like their aestethic tbh, oh and i like both melee and range, i was torn between squig herder and chosen

sharpblader

Post#4 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:42 pm

Vendials wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:53 pm
yoluigi wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:44 pm

Oh actually i'm quite interested in the 2h chosen, i didn't know that chosen was a good 1v1 class, i'm pretty new, i like their aestethic tbh, oh and i like both melee and range, i was torn between squig herder and chosen
Even after nerfs 2h chosens are a pretty solid 1v1 class but are countered by dps AMs and even defensive Engis.

Ranged Squig herder used to be a beast soloer some months ago, it got nerfed but is still strong.

All tank classes are strong soloers in a regen 2h build but they require high end gear and renown rank to be effective.

As a ranged dps soloer, you don't need to get regen items but there's a learning curve to kiting.

As a newer player, gear will be a huge determining factor in the outcome of your fights. I will highly recommend not to farm for renown or gear solo in the RvR lakes until you are comfortable fighting others on your own.

Lastly, as a solo player be ready to die alot. Especially in the beginning.

Martok

Post#5 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:36 pm

Vendials wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:27 pmWhich class are the best to play solo?

All of them. Any of them. Solo play transcends class boundaries into a state of mind. Choose a class you like to play and then remember, patience is the most effective weapon you can employ.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Vendials

Post#6 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:06 pm

thx guys, guess i'm going 2h chosen then, i absolutely love their aesthetic, hope it work ^^

Vendials

Post#7 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:32 am

what's your thoughts about marauder and choppa ? i find them pretty cool too

Sciberr

Post#8 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:50 am

Warrior Priest, Iron Breaker, Engi. Very stronker megabrainoid!!!!

Ads
sharpblader

Post#9 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:03 am

Vendials wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:32 am what's your thoughts about marauder and choppa ? i find them pretty cool too
Both are great dps in groups.

For solo:

1. Marauders can run a defensive regen build where they can be almost as beefy as a tank. But they will lack a bit in the damage department.

2. Choppas will require greater skill and gear to be competitive.

SuperStar

Post#10 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:13 am

The best solo class without question the regen WB witchelf.
Check some video from Insolence.
This class hasn't got counter, has stealth, good burst, amazing survivor and kiter, imba hunter.