Recent Topics

Ads

Message to the NA EST Order Guilds/WBs/Groups

Let's talk about... everything else
Hadann

Message to the NA EST Order Guilds/WBs/Groups

Post#1 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:10 am

Just wanted to reach out to some of the NA order pop(seems to have been hurting) these last few weeks to see if its possible to match nights as some of the order guilds/groups run to try and make it more enjoyable for all sides. I lead "Krew" which is a smaller NA guild that has recently reached out to build a WB comp. We currently have been pulling 12-18 Mans(pugs/ally members) included most nights and are looking to have some fun fights. This isn't a post calling any guild/person out but more so a plea to see if we could potentially match nights to play. Our guild is not some pro team, we are a new guild filled with new players/fresh 40s just looking for some fun fights to have and practice at. I don't usually get to play EU but the few times I have during the weekend, its been great seeing actual guild groups going at it and fighting. We currently have 2 set "guild WB nights" as Tuesday/Thursday 8pm est-10pm est but for anyone who knows us we are usually running a group 5-7 nights a week unless RvR content is so dead we just go do PvE things. If this seems like something we can make happen let me know here, or reach out to me on discord Hadan#5589

Ads