Ads

Defeating a Chosen Solo

Let's talk about... everything else
Farrul

Re: Defeating a Chosen Solo

Post#31 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:47 am

rejndjer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:05 am
Farrul wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:00 am
As for Festering Arrow SW i think you have to fight good ones with gear(most roaming are assault spec so your assessment is reasonable), that spec has enough burst through tank defences and kiting tools to be leathal.
:lol: nice one. that's why literally every rr70+ sw alive is running only skirmish or assault specs, while every rr<50 SW is running scout speccs being useless. you need to waste a **** taktik slot to get a 2sec cast spell. 2 seconds. in 2 seconds duel versus chosen as SW not only you cannot fire fester. you're already dead.

p.S. and even if you manage to trigger one festering, you'd deal around 700-900 dmg against good chosen because he has loadshit of thoughness. i can't believe **** people spew on these forums
Context reminder : ''How to defeat a solo chosen'' . This isn't a general statement regarding how the spec performs.

A geared (not that Vanq festering rr<50 700-900 ;) ) Festering arrow SW should perform well assuming the player knows how to kite / utilize the tools of the class and isn't a <7k wounds glass cannon.

If you don't manage to even ''trigger'' one festering against a slow moving target with few gap closers whilst having several tools at your disposal including a 100 feet KD then that's a l2p issue.

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#32 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:51 am

Farrul wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:47 am
rejndjer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:05 am
Farrul wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:00 am
As for Festering Arrow SW i think you have to fight good ones with gear(most roaming are assault spec so your assessment is reasonable), that spec has enough burst through tank defences and kiting tools to be leathal.
:lol: nice one. that's why literally every rr70+ sw alive is running only skirmish or assault specs, while every rr<50 SW is running scout speccs being useless. you need to waste a **** taktik slot to get a 2sec cast spell. 2 seconds. in 2 seconds duel versus chosen as SW not only you cannot fire fester. you're already dead.

p.S. and even if you manage to trigger one festering, you'd deal around 700-900 dmg against good chosen because he has loadshit of thoughness. i can't believe **** people spew on these forums
Context reminder : ''How to defeat a solo chosen'' . This isn't a general statement regarding how the spec performs.

A geared (not that Vanq festering rr<50 700-900 ;) ) Festering arrow SW should perform well assuming the player knows how to kite / utilize the tools of the class and isn't a <7k wounds glass cannon.

If you don't manage to even ''trigger'' one festering against a slow moving target with few gap closers whilst having several tools at your disposal including a 100 feet KD then that's a l2p issue.
yes you obviously have some l2p issues, or you never played SW scout against chosen.

rilor

Post#33 » Thu May 26, 2022 1:29 am

I have found the gear and rotation to beat high lvl chosens. Once I get my BiS, i think i'll have a good chance most times!

:mrgreen: Peace

billyk

Post#34 » Thu May 26, 2022 7:53 am

rejndjer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:05 am i can't believe **** people spew on these forums
Yes, people on here seem to be mostly theorycrafters who never actually play the game.

reynor007

Post#35 » Thu May 26, 2022 8:30 am

by popular demand, soon there will be a video against the best chosen servers and tips on how to beat them on wh
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Detangler

Post#36 » Fri May 27, 2022 12:53 am

reynor007 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:30 am by popular demand, soon there will be a video against the best chosen servers and tips on how to beat them on wh
Can confirm, MDPV beats my chosen arse hard like no other WH. It's scary what he can do...
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

RORquest

Post#37 » Fri May 27, 2022 4:13 am

billyk wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:53 am
rejndjer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:05 am i can't believe **** people spew on these forums
Yes, people on here seem to be mostly theorycrafters who never actually play the game.
lol this is so true bunch of number crunchers who cant hit more than 4 keybinds :lol: