Recent Topics

Ads

This could save PQs!

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

havartii
Posts: 406

Re: This could save PQs!

Post#11 » Thu May 12, 2022 1:22 am

There is untapped potential with pq's.. If it took a 6 man to do it but gave much better rewards and tweaked some pve sets. I think you would be surprised at how many people would do it.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
zacflemo
Posts: 6

Re: This could save PQs!

Post#12 » Thu May 12, 2022 5:16 am

havartii wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:22 am
There is untapped potential with pq's.. If it took a 6 man to do it but gave much better rewards and tweaked some pve sets. I think you would be surprised at how many people would do it.
couldn't agree more

Everdin
Posts: 220

Re: This could save PQs!

Post#13 » Thu May 12, 2022 8:53 am

onslaught crests for pq gold bags!
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

rejndjer
Posts: 72

Re: This could save PQs!

Post#14 » Fri May 13, 2022 8:33 am

just adding nice purple items to PQ rewards would be good enough to make them worth playing while leveling a character, because it can be a hassle to have all gear slots up-to-level. like back/jewelry/belt.

Whyumadbro
Posts: 313

Re: This could save PQs!

Post#15 » Fri May 13, 2022 9:16 am

didnt pqs had a impact on the zone in live?

zacflemo
Posts: 6

Re: This could save PQs!

Post#16 » Fri May 13, 2022 12:23 pm

rejndjer wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:33 am
just adding nice purple items to PQ rewards would be good enough to make them worth playing while leveling a character, because it can be a hassle to have all gear slots up-to-level. like back/jewelry/belt.
Totally agree, getting marks for pqs sucks, I want loot!

oilpourer
Posts: 46

Re: This could save PQs!

Post#17 » Fri May 13, 2022 10:00 pm

Can we save something a little more relevant? Scenarios perhaps?

User avatar
Morradin
Posts: 128

Re: This could save PQs!

Post#18 » Sat May 14, 2022 9:39 am

tazdingo wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 12:56 am
tvbrowntown wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 12:44 am
unique appearance gear is a dead idea because they can't add new models into the game. we get what we've got or reskins.

of course they can, look at dok/wp shield
I heard that those were in the original live game on Alpha or Beta and got taken out by Mythic. So the gear was already developed.

Ads
User avatar
wargrimnir
Head Game Master
Posts: 7926
Contact:

Re: This could save PQs!

Post#19 » Sat May 14, 2022 4:32 pm

Morradin wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 9:39 am
tazdingo wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 12:56 am
tvbrowntown wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 12:44 am
unique appearance gear is a dead idea because they can't add new models into the game. we get what we've got or reskins.

of course they can, look at dok/wp shield
I heard that those were in the original live game on Alpha or Beta and got taken out by Mythic. So the gear was already developed.
The two shields from the DOK/WP launch were original models based on WAR concept art, they weren't in the game files hidden away somewhere. The rest of the shields available for them are resized from existing shields. Weapons are far easier to import into the game than armor for some reason, all of the Fort weapons were created by community artists and are not simple reskins of existing weapons.
Image
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

havartii
Posts: 406

Re: This could save PQs!

Post#20 » Sat May 14, 2022 10:01 pm

I remember quests like "bred ,fed and led would give you best cloak for low lvs with 2 talli slots.. and now it is kinda just a novelty item. People need a reason to do the quests and pq's
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cabum, Google [Bot], Reivren27 and 11 guests