Recent Topics

Ads

Attack on Altdorf

Let's talk about... everything else
Oldpine

Attack on Altdorf

Post#1 » Sat May 21, 2022 5:24 pm

So last night, something attacked NPCs and players in Altdorf in front of the auction house. It killed lower level players, the executioner NPC, the auctioneers and some of the other vendors. There was a knockback effect, and some people said they had some data in their combat log, but i had nothing in mine. The auctioneers are currently respawned to the east, near Tim the Imbuer.

Anybody have any idea what it was?

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Attack on Altdorf

Post#2 » Sun May 22, 2022 11:56 pm

I read something about a bug with a dungeon releasing mobs into the wild. Not sure how much bearing that had, but sounds pretty fun.

If anyone has any combat log showing the mysterious purge of the Order (specifically dwarves) please feel free to share / open a BT so I can manically laugh but also look at getting it checked out.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Whyumadbro

Post#3 » Mon May 23, 2022 11:18 am

Kaelang wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:56 pm I read something about a bug with a dungeon releasing mobs into the wild. Not sure how much bearing that had, but sounds pretty fun.

If anyone has any combat log showing the mysterious purge of the Order (specifically dwarves) please feel free to share / open a BT so I can manically laugh but also look at getting it checked out.
that sounds awesome when ur capital gets attacked by npcs! like suprise its the skaven or a chaos cult or something. I have blurry memories as a kid when altdorf hat public quests

Rubius
Developer

Post#4 » Tue May 24, 2022 12:29 am

Kaelang wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:56 pm I read something about a bug with a dungeon releasing mobs into the wild. Not sure how much bearing that had, but sounds pretty fun.

Posted to the BT!