Recent Topics

Ads

Any ideas to bring back players?

Let's talk about... everything else
tazdingo

Re: Any ideas to bring back players?

Post#191 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:22 pm

queue changes were tried and it was awful, pops were really slow. there isnt a great solution, you get what you get with pubs. if you plan to play SC casually you really have to look at your own class - if you are an rdps, a dps heal or a squishy melee you are probably dead weight expecting to get carried. these classes can work well in prems but not pubs, where you need sturdy melee and dedicated heals. too often you see 5 SWs or WEs on your side and just groan

Ads
Grobbok

Post#192 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:01 pm

from Da fat squigs:
- remove hero from keeps, make it as it was on live, 6 ppl can sneak and take keep, it will bring more action,
- make city sieges as on live, so ppl can enter it regardless of the number of players on the other side
- let low and high level players play and train together, so high level players can help leveling new ones
- remove the cost of flying, changing skills, price for mounts
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Battlefield

Post#193 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:43 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:37 pm
Battlefield wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:03 pm
CyunUnderis wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:31 am

Yeah this is so fun to play without tanks/healers/dps
Developers can fix this in the code to add a role check
Why make complicated class checks, which slow down pop rate, when people can balance groups on their own, when they want to increase their win rate?

Arthalon wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:38 am In in my opinion, I would only fix couple of things for casual players as they are the big chunk. And they only want one thing, to have fun:
-No Premade VS Pugs in SCs.

Dajciekrwi

Post#194 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:19 am

Grobbok wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:01 pm from Da fat squigs:
- remove hero from keeps, make it as it was on live, 6 ppl can sneak and take keep, it will bring more action,
- make city sieges as on live, so ppl can enter it regardless of the number of players on the other side
- let low and high level players play and train together, so high level players can help leveling new ones
- remove the cost of flying, changing skills, price for mounts
Da Grobbok The legend, gits gut bouz!
How we can have a new ppl when they almost on their own. Why we cant go to Arena IC, drink da beer in RL and help litlle gitz to grow up? Why so serious everythib?

Battlefield

Post#195 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:46 am

I forgot to say about myself, I haven't played for more than two months already and I'll be back if you make the Kotbs great again :D

Sulorie

Post#196 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:01 pm

Battlefield wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:46 am I forgot to say about myself, I haven't played for more than two months already and I'll be back if you make the Kotbs great again :D

Isn't it great? So many nice buffs and tactics. :P
Dying is no option.

Scottx125

Post#197 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:50 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:01 pm Isn't it great? So many nice buffs and tactics. :P
Compared to what it used to be? No. It's ok. On it's own it's by far one of the worst tanks. 2H it's also the worst. Only thing it has going for it is it's wounds debuff and auras. Other than that it's meh.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Battlefield

Post#198 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:02 pm

Also good if you make it more balanced
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=47540&p=504624#p504624

Ads
joroth

Post#199 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:39 pm

I think what should be done is reward vets by giving more cosnetic rewards for ranks above 80. While developing content and making a better new player experience.

I'd like to see mounts armor/weapon skins for like 82/84/86/88/90. As a nod to basically thank our vets for keeping the game alive. While trying to better balance and make the new player experience better. Ive introduced 5 people to this game 1 has made it to t4.

Where the devs fail to do so its up to use as a community to guide our little bambis in the right direction.

This current event has been amazing for me I've been nerding out and this is prob the most fun I've had in warhammer

sgtnanners

Post#200 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:44 am

People just metad the fun out of the game like every other mmorpg. Melee ball every prem every city every ranked 20 mins to get 2 kills so fun
84 Sorc
82 Squig Herder
7x Shaman
7x Ironbreaker