Recent Topics

Ads

Return of Reckoning, an abusive love

Let's talk about... everything else
Martok

Re: Return of Reckoning, an abusive love

Post#41 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:12 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:04 pmAnd please for the love of god don't say gear doesn't make a difference, it does.

Yeah, agreed, it certainly does.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Cabum

Post#42 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:43 pm

I wanted to write something smart to argue with your “balance is in favour of destro and its ok”but im just a silly greenskin lover and low iq player so ill just say this, delete wl, reroll slayer, kotbs or wp

Martok

Post#43 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:09 am

Slayers are boring.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

facundo7777

Post#44 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:44 am

Morradin wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:46 pm Got to love how after many years we finally have WE/WH builds that can be used in small groups.

And just about all non WH/WE players are crying day after day after day.

WE/WH ARE FINE!!! Y'all need to realize they can no longer be walked all over like before and take them seriously as opponents.
If we/wh is able to kill fast 1v1 iam completely fine with that. While regen build can ez kill solo 2,3 guys with broken amount of absorbs and healing that something is wrong.

Similar problem with shaman. If shaman can nuke or ez outheal dps everything is fine but when we add to this broken escape and kiting mechanism thats not fair at all.

Sulorie

Post#45 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:05 am

facundo7777 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:44 am
Morradin wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:46 pm Got to love how after many years we finally have WE/WH builds that can be used in small groups.

WE/WH ARE FINE!!! Y'all need to realize they can no longer be walked all over like before and take them seriously as opponents.
If we/wh is able to kill fast 1v1 iam completely fine with that. While regen build can ez kill solo 2,3 guys with broken amount of absorbs and healing that something is wrong.

Similar problem with shaman. If shaman can nuke or ez outheal dps everything is fine but when we add to this broken escape and kiting mechanism thats not fair at all.
And other classes have range KD, root moral, range stagger, pull or pounce, that's unfair towards kiters too. Man, there are so many tools to deal with challenges, not always a single class is able to counter their enemy but that's not how the game is meant to be played.

On your WE remark, if all those players notice the WE at the same time and react to it, use potions and CC, the WE has bad luck. It's always easier to push the blame to someone else but multiple people have to make serious mistakes to get killed by a single player.
Dying is no option.

facundo7777

Post#46 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:14 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:05 am
facundo7777 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:44 am

And other classes have range KD, root moral, range stagger, pull or pounce, that's unfair towards kiters too. Man, there are so many tools to deal with challenges, not always a single class is able to counter their enemy but that's not how the game is meant to be played.

On your WE remark, if all those players notice the WE at the same time and react to it, use potions and CC, the WE has bad luck. It's always easier to push the blame to someone else but multiple people have to make serious mistakes to get killed by a single player.
Only pounce is countering gobbo kite if used properly so if having big starting advantage vs 11 classes for U is balanced, i have no more arguments. Shaman can even kite 3 man so its not even solo issue.

And iam not changing my mind about regen we/wh what is totally against any logic of the game and broken

Snowhawk

Post#47 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:36 am

facundo7777 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:44 am If we/wh is able to kill fast 1v1 iam completely fine with that. While regen build can ez kill solo 2,3 guys with broken amount of absorbs and healing that something is wrong.
So, you call that balance fast 1vs1 kill AND possible to kill solo 2 -3 Guys with a "balanced" specc. :shock:
This is a very strange view of "balance".

let's turn the example around: A Shadow Warrior or Squig can kill 3 WE/WH at same time :lol: :lol: :lol: I think then you would complain that here.
the typical "my class always has to win!" & "So against three players at the same time" = This is balance :shock:

The Devs could give the melee SW/SH also a same strong selfheal as an example...

Sulorie

Post#48 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:52 am

Snowhawk wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:36 am let's turn the example around: A Shadow Warrior or Squig can kill 3 WE/WH at same time :lol: :lol: :lol: I think then you would complain that here.
the typical "my class always has to win!" & "So against three players at the same time" = This is balance :shock:
You don't kill 3 SW/SH at once with WE/WH as well, unless they stand in 10 ft distance to perform long casts, use no pots or CC the moment you appear from stealth.
facundo7777 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:14 am Only pounce is countering gobbo kite if used properly so if having big starting advantage vs 11 classes for U is balanced, i have no more arguments. Shaman can even kite 3 man so its not even solo issue.
All I wrote counters a kiter, not to mention the run tactic got nerfed already and yes, it is very much a solo issue. If multiple people are unable to manage their toolset, it's their issue and no imbalance.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Talladego

Post#49 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:49 pm

While I don't agree much with your Class Balance assessment I do agree that Scenario Balance is completely broken at the moment. I can honestly say I have way more surrender matches than wins or even close matches.

Regardless if that is because of premades farming pugs (which I believe is the main cause) or how the scenario match making system works it is really unhealthy for the server. Or at least for the population of casual players that mainly queue solo like myself.

Joining a premade usually isn't an option either since my playing time is severly limited by real-life obligations with no more than an hour or less to spare every gaming session.

Akalukz

Post#50 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:30 pm

Talladego wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:49 pm While I don't agree much with your Class Balance assessment I do agree that Scenario Balance is completely broken at the moment. I can honestly say I have way more surrender matches than wins or even close matches.

Regardless if that is because of premades farming pugs (which I believe is the main cause) or how the scenario match making system works it is really unhealthy for the server. Or at least for the population of casual players that mainly queue solo like myself.

Joining a premade usually isn't an option either since my playing time is severly limited by real-life obligations with no more than an hour or less to spare every gaming session.
That's the problem, they don't care about the casuals, but fail to realize that is almost all there is left.
-= Agony =-