BASTION STAIR DOG BOSS

Post#1 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:59 am

Why hasn't this boss been hotfixed yet?
Getting double spawning Invisible puddles is getting extremely annoying

Ads
Chosenoneror

Re: BASTION STAIR DOG BOSS

Post#2 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:56 am

My group suffered with the puddle boss in Gumbad, it's so buggy that in addition to the puddles not appearing, you start taking damage even though you're not in them.

I fear that PvE has gone back to being forgotten content and with each new update of other content and events a new bug appears in PvE even before the previous one is resolved.

The bug you mentioned has been there for a long time, besides the puddles also disappear, they are duplicated...

Kaelang

Post#3 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:12 pm

zacflemo6 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:59 am Why hasn't this boss been hotfixed yet?
Getting double spawning Invisible puddles is getting extremely annoying
This is fixed for the next patch.

See https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/20135
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

JohnnyWayne

Post#4 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:07 pm

Is this a general fix (also for gunbad) or for the bastion stairs boss only? Gunbad SH boss has the same issue.

Kaelang

Post#5 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:10 pm

JohnnyWayne wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:07 pm Is this a general fix (also for gunbad) or for the bastion stairs boss only? Gunbad SH boss has the same issue.
The fix was directed towards the BS boss however I see there's an additional ticket for Gunbad. I'll raise the question however at this time it's safe to presume it's only for the BS boss. But should it change I'll fix the ticket.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

space44

Post#6 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:34 pm

good dog
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

JohnnyWayne

Post#7 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:38 pm

Kaelang wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:10 pm
JohnnyWayne wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:07 pm Is this a general fix (also for gunbad) or for the bastion stairs boss only? Gunbad SH boss has the same issue.
The fix was directed towards the BS boss however I see there's an additional ticket for Gunbad. I'll raise the question however at this time it's safe to presume it's only for the BS boss. But should it change I'll fix the ticket.
Alrighty, thx. :)

wonshot

Post#8 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:20 pm

I think most of these pve dungeon related issues happend on the same patch (GCD patch)
And some of them are linked to eachother on github, so hopefully both BBBE bosses not counting for quest kills, Gunbad leftwing invis puddles, and Bastion lightnight dog will be fixed.

As most of these made pve very harsh and unpugable over the summer, and have been in this state for about a month now:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19655
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/20123

Nice to see them getting adressed though! good summer to devs slaving away with the code in the heat
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads