Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa Pull, fix or delete it?

Let's talk about... everything else
Dakkhon

Re: Choppa Pull, fix or delete it?

Post#101 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 pm

Delete it. Its a bs maneuver and has a bubble like radius and pull thru walls, from floors above etc etc. It's over the top and even the Engi pull works nowhere near this. I may get 1-3 people if I am lucky and some npc knats and dirt. No one comes from around corners, different floors or thru them if you are on the edge and then fall to the choppa to be aoe'd with all the others. It needs to go for good. It is abused everyday and all day.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
malark

Post#102 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:59 pm

kinda crazy order basically wins the lions share of everything and everyone pretty much knows slayers, witch hunters and top level white lion are ridiculous
you log on and in the rvr bar all you see is blue

Because of rampage most of the time destro has no front line but some guy with 100% parry and perma range snare and invisibility can't get away against like 1 opposition combo. This forum is kinda hilarious.

Rapzel

Post#103 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:04 pm

JohnnyWayne wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:07 pm Considering the pull also interrupts channels and casts, it is way over the top. As far as I am informed, getting pulled and punted removes defenses on your character. If that is the case, I'd recommend to start there and remove that.
Not just that you can't control your character during flight, you are out of position afterwards, which is insanely strong on it's own.
Proven to be a Order Prider urban myth.

Vri

Post#104 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:43 pm

I find it funny that Gamesbond, said in this post that if you want to help, let him know. We have a chance to do soemthing but we would rather pick at each other in a thread.

Tanski

Post#105 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:27 pm

Vri wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:43 pm I find it funny that Gamesbond, said in this post that if you want to help, let him know. We have a chance to do soemthing but we would rather pick at each other in a thread.
That’s why the forums don’t get taken too seriously
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Farrul

Post#106 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:11 am

Tanski wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:27 pm
Vri wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:43 pm I find it funny that Gamesbond, said in this post that if you want to help, let him know. We have a chance to do soemthing but we would rather pick at each other in a thread.
Stop derailing the topic, if someone wants to contact him and offer help it will obviously happen privately (Pm or discord , i did it myself but having some technical issues it seems, GB: i am willing to show the exact location of the ''wall bug'' in-game ) and you wont read about it here. This thread is to discuss and offer suggestions/solutions.

afaik Gamesbond offered to help with bugs mainly point (1) (which is great) but we have discussed more things here and suggesting ideas to replace it with if it can't be fixed/balanced properly( point 2/3 and other things mentioned).

Besides this issue with these bugs are appareantly years old so it's not like they(devs) suddenly are aware of it or don't have other players in-game(i assume) to test it with, purpose of the thread is to hopefully accelerate the process and bring it to their attention that Order players had enough of it, for the good of the game it's one of those things that shouldn't be allowed to remain as it has a detrimental effect on one side of the player-base.

Vri

Post#107 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:17 am

Spoiler:
Farrul wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:11 am
Tanski wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:27 pm
Stop derailing the topic, if someone wants to contact him and offer help it will obviously happen privately (Pm or discord , i did it myself but having some technical issues it seems, GB: i am willing to show the exact location of the ''wall bug'' in-game ) and you wont read about it here. This thread is to discuss and offer suggestions/solutions.

afaik Gamesbond offered to help with bugs mainly point (1) (which is great) but we have discussed more things here and suggesting ideas to replace it with if it can't be fixed/balanced properly( point 2/3 and other things mentioned).

Besides this issue with these bugs are appareantly years old so it's not like they(devs) suddenly are aware of it or don't have other players in-game(i assume) to test it with, purpose of the thread is to hopefully accelerate the process and bring it to their attention that Order players had enough of it, for the good of the game it's one of those things that shouldn't be allowed to remain as it has a detrimental effect on one side of the player-base.
lol log off and take a break.

Farrul

Post#108 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:42 am

If you don't have anything relevant to write (on-topic) then i suggest following your own advice & stop derailing.

P.s I just logged in, ;)

Ads
malark

Post#109 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:30 am

Farrul wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:11 am bring it to their attention that Order players had enough of it, for the good of the game it's one of those things that shouldn't be allowed to remain as it has a detrimental effect on one side of the player-base.
if you can't make the game work for you currently as an order player i'm not sure you will ever be happy
I understand that you feel it's a balance issue and honestly maybe it is however to make this ability less effective while Order is literally winning hand over fist constantly and without listening to the other side of the playerbase in regards to balance, honestly it's breathtaking

JohnnyWayne

Post#110 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:33 am

Rapzel wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:04 pm
JohnnyWayne wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:07 pm Considering the pull also interrupts channels and casts, it is way over the top. As far as I am informed, getting pulled and punted removes defenses on your character. If that is the case, I'd recommend to start there and remove that.
Not just that you can't control your character during flight, you are out of position afterwards, which is insanely strong on it's own.
Proven to be a Order Prider urban myth.
Earthcake wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:56 pm I can help with the destro tanks > order tanks

On my chosen i got 50% parry without any renown nor parry gear. It's just there, for free, cause i look good.
On my BO, I press a button and get 50% block, again just cause i look strong.
Destro tanks got better defenses, better morale gen, better CC.

I got a 1.6 KDA on my chosen playing snb almost all the time. The day they remove rampage i go 75% parry and never die again ,ever. And it's the same for other destro tanks. WHILE having better CC and faster morale.

tldr : except CD reduction, destro tanks do everything better.
Theres the door sir.
malark wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:30 am
Farrul wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:11 am bring it to their attention that Order players had enough of it, for the good of the game it's one of those things that shouldn't be allowed to remain as it has a detrimental effect on one side of the player-base.
if you can't make the game work for you currently as an order player i'm not sure you will ever be happy
I understand that you feel it's a balance issue and honestly maybe it is however to make this ability less effective while Order is literally winning hand over fist constantly and without listening to the other side of the playerbase in regards to balance, honestly it's breathtaking
We are discussing how to fix the issue and not nerf the choppa in that turn. Destro priders keep flooding in derailng the discussion to "dont nerv muh choppahs!QQ". You can't have a serious discussion thanks to these dumbasses.

Oh and in case you are wondering why order is dominating atm, destros are mainly playing their order alts atm.
Last edited by JohnnyWayne on Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.