Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa Pull, fix or delete it?

Let's talk about... everything else
Tyrodan

Re: Choppa Pull, fix or delete it?

Post#21 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:47 pm

Everdin wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:57 pm Current lake situation has nothing to do with chopper/slayer difference, or can you tell me what changed between these two from April to now? Because for 4 month straight at the beginning of this year destro was dominating on a much higher level, order was nearly not present in the lakes through some timezones, it was not even close too what you think is bad now.
Destro had the numbers. Whenever order and destro clashed in situations where numbers were rather irrelevant (keep and fort defenses) order performed way better. Only exemption were cities where order couldn't bring enough 2-2-2-warbands because of their rdps-spam.

Now that the numbers are rather equal order is steamrolling in orvr. In forts destro is winning like what: 1 out of 5 times? Probably even less. And here we are with the next thread to nerf destro.

Ads
Arla

Post#22 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:09 pm

I played both sides. I will tell you with 2-2-2 even being prevalent Rampage is far worse than GtdC because it wrecks the guard. That being said, even without either of these tools those abilities are game changing and not fun for those dealing. Game supposed to be fun right?

space44

Post#23 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:21 pm

Jesus what ive read from almost everyones response is "whaaaaaaaa! why do choppa have aoe pull" and "just get rid of it without backlash to us" and then a very special few "choppas can have its pull if the devs renders destro as a whole unplayable"

just reiterating what ive seen
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Nameless

Post#24 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:00 am

All the pull tools on destro kills orders small scale scene. With so easy access to various, kinda reliable pulls (and on ror even pounce) destro dont give any chance for order small scale. So orders blob which destro will counter with bigger blob, then orders bring more and so on.

On war there where much more tools that where better allocated among the races to do small scale. Kinda shame but it is what it is
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Sinisterror

Post#25 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:58 am

I think 6 sec 20% Speed boost and 40ft range is a bit much, and ive been pulled through floors etc where ive just kept falling to nothingness and died. There is something really weird about this pull compared to any other pulls. 4 people pulled during 6 sec (first is instant) and 20% speed boost you can cover alot of ground with this and espesially when it's this bugged maybe increase CD to 30 sec and remove speed boost and range to 25 ft.

And fix rampage as well so it doesnt ignore morale avoidance's and guard mechanic. Everybody wins!

Unrelated but give Blorc's Rat Ogre throw skill=) Works on allies & enemies. Doesnt cause Immunity but if you have immunity it wont throw you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fDbXKGD6CY
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Jeliel80

Post#26 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:25 am

Remove GTTC, remove Chop Fasta and give the equivalent to BO (Waaagh).
Give Choppa Rampage equivalent.
There you go, fixed 3 classes (one indirectly) in one go.

Been proposed for years, but no, keep 2 broken skills and a useless class right where they are I guess :D
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliel - RP 87
Jel - WP 84
Jelyel - DoK 85
Jelielino - Shaman 85
Jelie - Zealot 81
Jelielina - AM 81

billyk

Post#27 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:26 am

Rampage only matters in city premades. Everywhere else, there aren't enough Slayers to do more than fluff damage, especially AoE Slayers.

Sofong

Post#28 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:30 am

Tyrodan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:10 pm Order dominating the lakes with their slayer wbs evaporating any resistance and here some ugly order gits ask to outright delete choppa pull and nerf destro even harder.

It's never enough. If choppa pull is gone, they tell you how op mara pull is. Then it's op shamans and their run tactics.

As an experiment devs should mirror both choppa pull and rampage for 2 weeks on slayer / choppa. The tears gonna drown entire continents.
just delete GTDC, make choppa/slayer exact mirror, let them taste their own poison. :D

Ads
Sofong

Post#29 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:34 am

i thought they say balance around proper team play?
GTDC have near 0 use in proper 6v6, only gives free immue. :D

esuna819

Post#30 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:44 am

delete rampage first