Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa Pull, fix or delete it?

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: Choppa Pull, fix or delete it?

Post#31 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:44 am

Jeliel80 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:25 am Remove GTTC, remove Chop Fasta and give the equivalent to BO (Waaagh).
Give Choppa Rampage equivalent.
There you go, fixed 3 classes (one indirectly) in one go.

Been proposed for years, but no, keep 2 broken skills and a useless class right where they are I guess :D
You remove 2 Choppa skills to give them back one skill, which is in AOE path, while slayer rampage is more accessible. You compare 13pt skill with 5pt one. Slayer got another great skill at 13pt, called ID.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Mergrim

Post#32 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 am

Replace GTDC with ID mirror 10sec cd...everyone happy:D

Panel

Post#33 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:29 am

Tyrodan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:10 pm Order dominating the lakes with their slayer wbs evaporating any resistance and here some ugly order gits ask to outright delete choppa pull and nerf destro even harder.

It's never enough. If choppa pull is gone, they tell you how op mara pull is. Then it's op shamans and their run tactics.

As an experiment devs should mirror both choppa pull and rampage for 2 weeks on slayer / choppa. The tears gonna drown entire continents.
Wow - 24/7 week in week out wall to wall destro, month after month after month - where you been the last 6 months

Orgruk

Post#34 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:58 am

My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

zayabis

Post#35 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:13 am

and no one will write anything about the engineering magnetic turret? also pulls through walls

Battlefield

Post#36 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:40 am

Image R-A-M-P-A-G-E !!! :lol:
For massive pvp Choppa Pull should be fixed anyway !

Everdin

Post#37 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:25 am

Tyrodan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:47 pm
Everdin wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:57 pm Current lake situation has nothing to do with chopper/slayer difference, or can you tell me what changed between these two from April to now? Because for 4 month straight at the beginning of this year destro was dominating on a much higher level, order was nearly not present in the lakes through some timezones, it was not even close too what you think is bad now.
Destro had the numbers. Whenever order and destro clashed in situations where numbers were rather irrelevant (keep and fort defenses) order performed way better. Only exemption were cities where order couldn't bring enough 2-2-2-warbands because of their rdps-spam.

Now that the numbers are rather equal order is steamrolling in orvr. In forts destro is winning like what: 1 out of 5 times? Probably even less. And here we are with the next thread to nerf destro.
Most of the day order steamrolls when they have much bigger numbers, in the evenings IF numbers are some kind of equal it's mostly a standoff until one side gets more players, unfortune for destro, atm this is mostly order.

I'm not saying one or another ability is not strong, but no ability in this game is "the reason for a steamrolling side". In large scale pvp the most important thing is orgainisation, timing and discipline if you have a slayer blobb with rampage and id, you need one marauder with aoe kd and the slayers look stupid. In small scale pvp rampage is a side effect, not more, while gtdc destroy every kite and positioning attempt from healers and dps.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Farrul

Post#38 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:15 pm

wachlarz wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:51 pm
Farrul wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:18 am What does solo have to do with it?

Without any means of escape it doesn't matter if you got 4 pocket heals with you, but that's beside the point.
What matters is : other melee pulls do not mechanically behave like that ( it's broken from a balance point of view , hell WL can't even use the pull at doors )

I've lost count the times Order players die stuck in the melee blob becuse the thing sucks you in like a black hole(or green). Ridiculous tbh.
U tell that U are pulled so 1 vs wb. So U dont wanna die from choppa pull. From what skill U wanna die ? mara pull ? Sorc crit ? magus pull ? shaman dots ? We backstab ? Autoattack ? xd
:?: If you're referring to the example in point (1) this is a siege battle ( solo is irrelevant in this context) nor is it about me not wanting to die but fixing a skill which is bugged/broken.

Jeliel80 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:25 am Remove GTTC, remove Chop Fasta and give the equivalent to BO (Waaagh).
Give Choppa Rampage equivalent.
There you go, fixed 3 classes (one indirectly) in one go.

Been proposed for years, but no, keep 2 broken skills and a useless class right where they are I guess :D
There is an abundance of choppas easily 3:1 Choppa/Slayer ratio. Destro has way more tanks, it would be a balance disaster unless they tweak many stuffs(order tanks). GTDC is an abomination and just need to be fixed, if choppa sucks without relying on bugs and broken mechanics that should be looked at . (BO i agree ).

Ads
Sofong

Post#39 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:31 pm

anything else annoys u that need to be deleted? might as well just delete da whole choppa class, most of them are feeders anyways.

Everdin

Post#40 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:50 pm

Not sure what destros problem here is, regarding a lot of people gtdc is so bad and useless and id/rampage is so so so so much better.

But as soon as somebody says "Hey, what about fix it or just replace it" there are so loud screams. Can you maybe just decide if its bad or essential?
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs