Recent Topics

Ads

The killboard kill the game

Let's talk about... everything else
Kpi

The killboard kill the game

Post#1 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:55 pm

Since the killboard was release, the RVR is only zerg, and in SCs the premades with RDPS only fight around his spawn to do kill with the NPC protection (this is patethic, btw)

Maybe remove the killboard remove this play modes.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
Mergrim

Re: The killboard kill the game

Post#2 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:08 pm

Kpi wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:55 pm Since the killboard was release, the RVR is only zerg, and in SCs the premades with RDPS only fight around his spawn to do kill with the NPC protection (this is patethic, btw)

That's why every sc should have barrier. No champions play. Incoming one of the worst weekly sc Black fire basin and 4 sorc every sc:D

lumpi33

Post#3 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:45 pm

I think there are several factors that killed solo roaming. The killboard could be one of it, but Id say it's more the hordes of stealthers and the greater amount of warbands roaming. The meta is melee dps and choppas/slayers are best in that and they only work well with groups/warbands. Therefore you have less other classes and less people running solo. Regen builds and WEs/WHs vanish are other reasons that took the fun out of 1:1. And finally it is the lower overall population. Long-time players tend to run groups instead of going solo. Not being able to pug SCs might be also a reason why there are less solos and more groups now. Running solo and queuing solo becomes less and less fun.

Id like to see some changes to reduce the choppa/slayer/stealther dominance. Make it fun for solo people again and you gonna have higher pop and more solo roamers again.

messerjockel

Post#4 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:48 am

lumpi33 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:45 pm I think there are several factors that killed solo roaming. The killboard could be one of it, but Id say it's more the hordes of stealthers and the greater amount of warbands roaming. The meta is melee dps and choppas/slayers are best in that and they only work well with groups/warbands. Therefore you have less other classes and less people running solo. Regen builds and WEs/WHs vanish are other reasons that took the fun out of 1:1. And finally it is the lower overall population. Long-time players tend to run groups instead of going solo. Not being able to pug SCs might be also a reason why there are less solos and more groups now. Running solo and queuing solo becomes less and less fun.

Id like to see some changes to reduce the choppa/slayer/stealther dominance. Make it fun for solo people again and you gonna have higher pop and more solo roamers again.
100% agreement on this.
WH/WE are the big reason why I log off some days because I just had enough.

BR

Messerjockel

Gnash

Post#5 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:50 am

I remember when solo lake roaming was impossible. Hell, I remember when a prospective player had to choose a side, take up arms, and wade hip deep in the blood of their enemies in the lakes. I also remember when Marauders, Witch Elves and Squig Herders were mushrooms and effectively played as necessary parts of a great team. Now, their abilities actually synergize with said team, and it is SSSSSSSMMOKIIIN'!
;)
"You're not 'someone' in this world until you're hated."
-GaruchillaJoe

"Warison"
-A bugle call to attack

Sulorie

Post#6 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:32 am

The killboard only provides evidence, that some players rarely die in pvp, it's not like people changed their playstyle from feeding to fighting around the spawn.
Dying is no option.

warlover

Post#7 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:45 am

Killboard has nothing to do with it, its all the changes to the game, no solo roam because there is only 1-2 zones open at a time, it's just getting worse as they try to make it a pvp only game!

facundo7777

Post#8 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:00 am

messerjockel wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:48 am
lumpi33 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:45 pm I think there are several factors that killed solo roaming. The killboard could be one of it, but Id say it's more the hordes of stealthers and the greater amount of warbands roaming. The meta is melee dps and choppas/slayers are best in that and they only work well with groups/warbands. Therefore you have less other classes and less people running solo. Regen builds and WEs/WHs vanish are other reasons that took the fun out of 1:1. And finally it is the lower overall population. Long-time players tend to run groups instead of going solo. Not being able to pug SCs might be also a reason why there are less solos and more groups now. Running solo and queuing solo becomes less and less fun.

100% agreement on this.
WH/WE are the big reason why I log off some days because I just had enough.

BR

Messerjockel
add dps am and shaman and we have the full view :)

Ads
Evilspinnre

Post#9 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:18 am

Kpi wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:55 pm Since the killboard was release, the RVR is only zerg, and in SCs the premades with RDPS only fight around his spawn to do kill with the NPC protection (this is patethic, btw)

Nothing to do with the killboard. All about leader mentality. There are 2 leaders in particular that are encouraging blobbing (one even advertising looking for another warband to blob with) and zergy gameplay.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Haojin

Post#10 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:52 am

Killboard is one of the good features of RoR. You can track every data you want to monitorize for you and others.

RVR is being zerg vs zerg between warcamps is because;

1-No point roaming in lakes. (battlefield objectives are being pointless.)
2-No point pushing campaign (campaign is butchered by fully automated scheduled comedy). As a leader you don't need to tryhard campaign push/pride anymore, you can just sit and farm zerg v zerg fights. Even tho i like farming more than PVE keep sieges, fights are very predictable and frankly it becomes boring af after a while.
3-Warcamp buff/debuffs providing an unnecessary safe zone for everyone in the lake. Many people just play around the borders of warcamp buff/debuff area because of it, which is leading a natural blobbing area.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn