Recent Topics

Ads

An Issue With Order

Let's talk about... everything else
Vri

An Issue With Order

Post#1 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:57 pm

Once in the lakes, Order tends to stall out and or stop. When you have the numbers or have just taken or defended a keep, do not stop. The moment, we go back to waiting and wanting to 3 star a keep for no other reason than to see what destro does is an error. We can counter siege and keep our numbers. We have to prevent log offs or xring, by actions.
It does not hurt to spawn a ram, siege and notice we might not be able to take destro keep...guess what ? we can pull the ram, keep destro in keep and run boxes, all while keeping order in action and not wanting to leave or xr. We have to stop being passive, just to see what destro might do. Take action, make destro react.

Its okay if you die, you will respawn.
The ram is on a timer once it dies, its okay if that happens.
We can siege and lower a destro keep door, just to give them something else to worry about. We used to do this and it works.
If we have near = numbers, never split up. never.
You can learn a lot by playing destro and spending time with them. They do the same.

Ads
Garamore

Re: An Issue With Order

Post#2 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:07 pm

Vri wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:57 pm
This is the mentality that is killing the game
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Vri

Post#3 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:11 pm

Garamore wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:07 pm
Vri wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:57 pm
This is the mentality that is killing the game
You are not correct. Order has to play as a blob. splitting our numbers which are rdps heavy vs destro mdps heavy rarly works out. You must have over looked that or do not have a good understanding of both realms and play styles. Oddly someone like you causes issues within the game for a number of reasons. Out of my entire post, you think you found something "negative".

Garamore

Post#4 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:30 pm

What issues do we cause - we are literally the last destro wb left in the lakes. Without us its pvdoor.

Your pugs may be RDPS but your org wbs are not (1 max usually).

Vri

Post#5 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:34 pm

Garamore wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:30 pm What issues do we cause - we are literally the last destro wb left in the lakes. Without us its pvdoor.

I didnt say destro causes issue,
Spoiler:
i said YOU do.
This thread is regarding Order, as the title states. Yes, i understand both Order and Destro wb comps. that has been stated.

Garamore

Post#6 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:23 pm

Ok what issue do i cause?

I would say encouraging everyone to stay in a blob is far worse than anything I may ever have done.

warlover

Post#7 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:59 am

Vri wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:57 pm Once in the lakes, Order tends to stall out and or stop. When you have the numbers or have just taken or defended a keep, do not stop. The moment, we go back to waiting and wanting to 3 star a keep for no other reason than to see what destro does is an error. We can counter siege and keep our numbers. We have to prevent log offs or xring, by actions.
It does not hurt to spawn a ram, siege and notice we might not be able to take destro keep...guess what ? we can pull the ram, keep destro in keep and run boxes, all while keeping order in action and not wanting to leave or xr. We have to stop being passive, just to see what destro might do. Take action, make destro react.

Its okay if you die, you will respawn.
The ram is on a timer once it dies, its okay if that happens.
We can siege and lower a destro keep door, just to give them something else to worry about. We used to do this and it works.
You can learn a lot by playing destro and spending time with them. They do the same.
Destro is just better that's all get use to it :lol:

Martok

Post#8 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:01 am

Garamore wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:23 pmI would say encouraging everyone to stay in a blob is far worse than anything I may ever have done.

But, but, but, you had a differing opinion! Those have always been frowned upon around here.

However I agree with the sentiment you were expressing. I miss the days when the blob could blob while the smaller roaming groups (the much more enjoyable method of playing the open RvR game) could roam and hunt at will. Even the solo roamers could be successful.

Ah, well...
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Evilspinnre

Post#9 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:29 am

Garamore wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:30 pm What issues do we cause - we are literally the last destro wb left in the lakes. Without us its pvdoor.

I guess we don't exist 😂😂
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

kakaonutella

Post#10 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:57 am

I just noticed, that I don't really see the difference between Destro and Order anymore, because when I check what Destro do, the can hit up and win a siege, to then just magically disapear and suddenly a lot of Order appears and...it ends up with Order pushing full campaign because they changed sides...good game.