Recent Topics

Ads

Plz bring back "old" weekly RvR

Let's talk about... everything else
facundo7777

Re: Plz bring back "old" weekly RvR

Post#61 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:27 am

inoeth wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:09 am i actually run boxes now which i did not before and blob kill farming has ever been there.

@ravezaar: faster progression=more time for important stuff. get a job man, meet friends, socialize. the new weeklies promote that, see it like this.
what the heck?

i wont even comment that.

To be honest game should have much things to do instead of low and leave fast for other things. How U want keep playerbase if we follow road to cut activities?

Ads
ravezaar

Post#62 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:33 am

inoeth wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:09 am i actually run boxes now which i did not before and blob kill farming has ever been there.

@ravezaar: faster progression=more time for important stuff. get a job man, meet friends, socialize. the new weeklies promote that, see it like this.
sad cause we disagree u go personal says alot about u as a person. fyi I have both friends and a job hence why I said I play few hours/day sometimes more , sometimes less. If u want new system to remain fine but going personal is just kinda weak
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#63 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:43 am

ravezaar wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:42 am we play daily for years and we arent lying or making up stufff, when we say there is more WC-Farming past 2 weeks its cause it is. Have there bin WC-Farm before ? yes ofc, has there bin an increase in WC-Farm past 2 weeks ? yes it has

you can defend the new system and spin it however u want to salvage was it just seriously ez but we arent making things up, we play daily and see the changes.

new system sure keep it but admit why u wanna keep it, one reason is true.. its ez

I play a few hours /day sometimes more, sometimes less depends on mood. I finished 1 chars weekly on Thursday before now I have done 3 characters before tuesday is up so yeah dont u "make up" reasons
ez to finish weekly on your rr80+ chars and with years of knowledge of game. point of weekly is to be able to get done by new players. need i remind you that weekly was introduced as an "easy way" to get crests when they introduced new currency and removed gear drops from bags.

P.S. and btw, since weekly gets finished so quickly, shouldn't that promote strategic play and taking of keeps more? i mean if it's as you say, you get 3 weeklies done on 3 different chars by tuesday, then why don't you after you're done with weeklies make a warband, and do some constructive strategic play towards conquering zone? it should be easy, if as you say, destro is camping order wc, and order is camping destro wc, means that map is empty, no?

ravezaar

Post#64 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:03 am

rejndjer wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:43 am
ravezaar wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:42 am we play daily for years and we arent lying or making up stufff, when we say there is more WC-Farming past 2 weeks its cause it is. Have there bin WC-Farm before ? yes ofc, has there bin an increase in WC-Farm past 2 weeks ? yes it has

you can defend the new system and spin it however u want to salvage was it just seriously ez but we arent making things up, we play daily and see the changes.

new system sure keep it but admit why u wanna keep it, one reason is true.. its ez

I play a few hours /day sometimes more, sometimes less depends on mood. I finished 1 chars weekly on Thursday before now I have done 3 characters before tuesday is up so yeah dont u "make up" reasons
ez to finish weekly on your rr80+ chars and with years of knowledge of game. point of weekly is to be able to get done by new players. need i remind you that weekly was introduced as an "easy way" to get crests when they introduced new currency and removed gear drops from bags.

P.S. and btw, since weekly gets finished so quickly, shouldn't that promote strategic play and taking of keeps more? i mean if it's as you say, you get 3 weeklies done on 3 different chars by tuesday, then why don't you after you're done with weeklies make a warband, and do some constructive strategic play towards conquering zone? it should be easy, if as you say, destro is camping order wc, and order is camping destro wc, means that map is empty, no?
yea making assumptions based on a Singature on Forum I guess also falls under the ez cathegory but 1 of the 3 chars is a lowbie. I made my point I think good with new as said by other is it may help against "winnerjoining" and on the negative imho its promotes WC-Farm, Kill-trading and hinders Zone pushing and u think its hould be ez cause thats good for new players. I dont consider someone with 100+ forums posts "new" so not sure if u defending new players or just wanna keep it Ez-mode but I can draw my conclusions aswell kinda like u did when u said "your 80+ chars"

ps: lets try keep it civil so it dont get closed plz
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#65 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:13 am

i'm sorry. do you play this game to finish weekly, or for some other reason? if you play this game for only because of weekly, then i can see how this is boring for you. if you play this game because you want to have that "WAR experience" where you actually push zones and conquer/defend keeps, then you can simply create a wb, and not have it camped in front of enemy wc. but i guess that's not ez mode?

inoeth
Suspended

Post#66 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:06 am

ravezaar wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:33 am

sad cause we disagree u go personal says alot about u as a person. fyi I have both friends and a job hence why I said I play few hours/day sometimes more , sometimes less. If u want new system to remain fine but going personal is just kinda weak
oh i'm sorry i might have expressed that in the wrong way, no offense! I just wanted to say that it's a good thing we are now not bound for such a long time to finish a weekly quest....
personally I appreciate that alot and go out more often without the feeling of "missing" something.

vanbuinen77

Post#67 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:27 am

Buff shamans
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

anarchypark

Post#68 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:54 pm

put city attack on weekly task.
only 1 realm can complete final reward.
Competition begins.
Or 2 city attacks, for city opens 3 times a week?
let whole realm get the task, whether he's on or off when city opened.
do your best when you're on. for your side.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
BackIn2021OldPlanB

Post#69 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:11 pm

Since topic "Patch Notes 16/07/2022" nobody read ill just quote myself here.

BackIn2021OldPlanB wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:08 pm Just did 1 keep + 1 fort + some kills in between and only 300 influence? Not even shows up any influence on bar. Feels and seems wrong. Mostly we already have IRL jobs, don't need another one ingame.
Runmasta, RP RR83, full SOV/WAR/FORT...
START@LVL1: 26.4.2021
RETIREMENT@RR80: 11.7.2021
QUIT@RR83: 3.9.2021

Sulorie

Post#70 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:44 pm

BackIn2021OldPlanB wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:11 pm Since topic "Patch Notes 16/07/2022" nobody read ill just quote myself here.

BackIn2021OldPlanB wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:08 pm Just did 1 keep + 1 fort + some kills in between and only 300 influence? Not even shows up any influence on bar. Feels and seems wrong. Mostly we already have IRL jobs, don't need another one ingame.
Ask the dude with 3 completed chars after 1-2 days, how to make inf. :)
Dying is no option.