Recent Topics

Ads

Plz bring back "old" weekly RvR

Let's talk about... everything else
ravezaar

Re: Plz bring back "old" weekly RvR

Post#51 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:32 pm

yea i agree with u its something we see in past but forming say infron of DW order wc just to farm, allowing rezzes as we saw in Tosh stream last week is new and just due to this new system. When both sides "allow" rezzes we heading into dangerous grounds

and as I said before EZ isnt just by auto better
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Secrets
Former Staff

Post#52 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:47 pm

Brakh wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:37 am
Secrets wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:42 am [quote=Whyumadbro post_id=516069 time=1658415996
Brakh wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:56 am Watched some streams recently, there is no new players in this game, only same old addicts on their subsequent alts.

Got some stats to back that up?
(you don't lmao)
Do you really need them? Please don't delude yourself. Game is not growing neither is in the healthy state.
It's not growing but to say there's no new players is a lie. They just aren't sticking around.

It's not healthy for new players. Veterans are still having fun, at least from what I can tell. The normal levels of disappointment are here, and the player dip is seasonal.

facundo7777

Post#53 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:39 am

i was excited at the beginning about new weekly. It was super good for me that i could do anything at lake and gain influence (i said that already in this post) but now few days later it seems like blobs are mostly farming warcamps to get kills. Yesterday was peak of this nonsense when destro blob was farming order warcamp in reikland while order blob was farming destro wc...

It seems the weekly quest should be fixed somehow.

Sulorie

Post#54 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:58 am

facundo7777 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:39 am i was excited at the beginning about new weekly. It was super good for me that i could do anything at lake and gain influence (i said that already in this post) but now few days later it seems like blobs are mostly farming warcamps to get kills. Yesterday was peak of this nonsense when destro blob was farming order warcamp in reikland while order blob was farming destro wc...

It seems the weekly quest should be fixed somehow.
Who do they farm there? It's not like there is only one entrance to rvr zone...
Dying is no option.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#55 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:59 am

farming at WC has zero to do with the weekly quest, i really can't understand why people make up this "coincidence". it was there before and it is there now.
a solution to this would be to offer another starting point, like portals to BOs so the blob won't get fed at the WC.

the weekly however is totally fine how it is now, finally everybody can complete it, not just the hardcore players who already have an advantage over casuals.

ravezaar

Post#56 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:42 am

we play daily for years and we arent lying or making up stufff, when we say there is more WC-Farming past 2 weeks its cause it is. Have there bin WC-Farm before ? yes ofc, has there bin an increase in WC-Farm past 2 weeks ? yes it has

you can defend the new system and spin it however u want to salvage was it just seriously ez but we arent making things up, we play daily and see the changes.

new system sure keep it but admit why u wanna keep it, one reason is true.. its ez

I play a few hours /day sometimes more, sometimes less depends on mood. I finished 1 chars weekly on Thursday before now I have done 3 characters before tuesday is up so yeah dont u "make up" reasons
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

facundo7777

Post#57 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:54 am

inoeth wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:59 am the weekly however is totally fine how it is now, finally everybody can complete it, not just the hardcore players who already have an advantage over casuals.
yeah, the blob problem even growing with that mentality... ppl join brainless zerg to farm kills in ez mode...

was taking 15 bos hardcore mode? or 5 keeps? - definitelly not but especailly on keeps it required some strategy when faction was not highly outnumbered.

knick

Post#58 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:34 am

facundo7777 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:54 am
inoeth wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:59 am the weekly however is totally fine how it is now, finally everybody can complete it, not just the hardcore players who already have an advantage over casuals.
yeah, the blob problem even growing with that mentality... ppl join brainless zerg to farm kills in ez mode...

was taking 15 bos hardcore mode? or 5 keeps? - definitelly not but especailly on keeps it required some strategy when faction was not highly outnumbered.
Funny how you excluded exactly that "hard" part of the old weekly rvr quest so your argument fits better. 200 kills was super annoying and promoted zergs even more. So it was much easier pre patch for brainless zergs to get your kills and do nothing for it. And the keeps was a 50/50 chance. If your are unlucky and played to the wrong times your realm was underpopulated and all you could do was watching how the other faction opens one keep after another. In which world is this a better quest system?
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

Ads
facundo7777

Post#59 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:54 am

knick wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:34 am
facundo7777 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:54 am

Funny how you excluded exactly that "hard" part of the old weekly rvr quest so your argument fits better. 200 kills was super annoying and promoted zergs even more. So it was much easier pre patch for brainless zergs to get your kills and do nothing for it. And the keeps was a 50/50 chance. If your are unlucky and played to the wrong times your realm was underpopulated and all you could do was watching how the other faction opens one keep after another. In which world is this a better quest system?
in theory You completely right, at the beginnig i thought same way but reality is different. Since q change blob and wc farm problems increased highly

inoeth
Suspended

Post#60 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:09 am

i actually run boxes now which i did not before and blob kill farming has ever been there.

@ravezaar: faster progression=more time for important stuff. get a job man, meet friends, socialize. the new weeklies promote that, see it like this.