Ads

Game Changes!

Let's talk about... everything else
losvtranse

Re: Game Changes!

Post#101 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:53 am

redsunbp wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:08 pm
losvtranse wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:11 pm
Dabbart wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm "...

that SHOULD easily kill Order squishies of any kind.

..."

That right there is the problem. This is not a solo game. We have Detaunt in this game, that's 50% damage reduction. Nevermind CC, cleanses, absorbs and heals. No, a single DPS should NOT be able to "easily kill" someone who Detaunts them or has their CDs open. Understand game mechanics, download some addons to help you see what is happening, assist other DPS and you'll be better.

Stop trying to solo the world. This is a group game. That means it is balanced for multiple players to be hitting the same target. The vast majority of issues in this thread are solo problems. So stop doing that.
Cool, then i probably will be fine with taking dps spot in wb... Well, the last time i checked nobody wanted a we in city, unless she's full bis. Something doesn't add up here, don't you think?
This is all I need to know that you are either garbage or want to get carried by people better than you, both in gear and skill.

A vanquisher WH in a good city ain't killing ****, your burst chance is garbage due to many factors.

Also their most likely is already a WE in the city group, someone who has gear, someone who has experience calling target, someone who knows wtf they doing.

Build your 6 man ST and merge it, that's what I do, start putting effort instead of being a a carried WE. Find a choppa, a chosen, a bg a zealot and whatever else and your good to merge or bring asset to a semi decent city.

Nobody cares to invite a no name **** geared WE/WH to be the ST MA... and if you dont want to MA, it goes back to point 1. You want to do something above your experience and "league", gear up, get some experience and come back. Nobody wants a red eye vanquisher slayer either, what a suprise sherlock holmes.

Anyway, cities are trash these days even in EU prime, 5 cities 4 done in 30/40 minutes steamroll.
Hey, i don't hide the fact that i'm garbage, but we all gotta start somewhere, right?

If i remember correctly i was at around invader when trying to get into cities, which is, well, logical since the sov was only from cities and it was the next tier.

Yeah, but why not 2 or even 3 WE? Other classes can easily get this number of spots, surely WE is the same, right? Right?

All that sounds a bit strange for just a dps, u sure you're not missing something?

Ads
Dabbart

Post#102 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:03 am

Spoiler:
losvtranse wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:53 am
Hey, i don't hide the fact that i'm garbage, but we all gotta start somewhere, right?

If i remember correctly i was at around invader when trying to get into cities, which is, well, logical since the sov was only from cities and it was the next tier.

Yeah, but why not 2 or even 3 WE? Other classes can easily get this number of spots, surely WE is the same, right? Right?

All that sounds a bit strange for just a dps, u sure you're not missing something?
Yes.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

wahise6

Post#103 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:08 pm

I think it is just no fun when you have a 1:1 or try to kill someone with a regen build and you throw everything you have at them and they barely lose any life and finish the 1:1 with full health or just walk away.

Sulorie

Post#104 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:59 pm

wahise6 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:08 pm I think it is just no fun when you have a 1:1 or try to kill someone with a regen build and you throw everything you have at them and they barely lose any life and finish the 1:1 with full health or just walk away.
Soloing in most circumstances is about outlasting your opponent. Better potions and gear helps to do this.
Not all classes are by design good at it but with certain gear players improve their chances. When you want to play solo, do the same or pick a more self-sufficient class.
Dying is no option.

redsunbp

Post#105 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:54 am

losvtranse wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:53 am
redsunbp wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:08 pm
losvtranse wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:11 pm

Cool, then i probably will be fine with taking dps spot in wb... Well, the last time i checked nobody wanted a we in city, unless she's full bis. Something doesn't add up here, don't you think?
This is all I need to know that you are either garbage or want to get carried by people better than you, both in gear and skill.

A vanquisher WH in a good city ain't killing ****, your burst chance is garbage due to many factors.

Also their most likely is already a WE in the city group, someone who has gear, someone who has experience calling target, someone who knows wtf they doing.

Build your 6 man ST and merge it, that's what I do, start putting effort instead of being a a carried WE. Find a choppa, a chosen, a bg a zealot and whatever else and your good to merge or bring asset to a semi decent city.

Nobody cares to invite a no name **** geared WE/WH to be the ST MA... and if you dont want to MA, it goes back to point 1. You want to do something above your experience and "league", gear up, get some experience and come back. Nobody wants a red eye vanquisher slayer either, what a suprise sherlock holmes.

Anyway, cities are trash these days even in EU prime, 5 cities 4 done in 30/40 minutes steamroll.

Yeah, git gud.

2x WE for 2x ST is okay