Game Changes!

Let's talk about... everything else
dkill

Game Changes!

Post#1 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:54 pm

Suggestions for gameplay improvements.I know it's hard work for the devs who do a good job keeping our favorite game alive.
First we need to have a cap status per class
I'm seeing more tanky dps classes than a tank.
WH dont need healers(Broke Tatic)
Magus Tank and high dps
Witch Elf Tank
AOE broke (cant stack)
Shamam Imortal
Arch Mage Imortal
Enginner wake( dont have high dps)
Shadow Warrior wake( dont have dps)
White Lion tank and broke
Only Tanks can use gears with regen
Black Orc needs improvement

in my opinion dps is dps healer is healer and tank is tank Angelica SM/ Witch elf / Witch Hunter
Last edited by dkill on Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
harusenninwh

Re: Game Changes!

Post#2 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:06 pm

this regen/tank meta for solo and small team players make zero sense
acctually its make zero sense for everything....
also some classes need some real look into it, doing one job while others do like 3 am and shaman for example, do more damage than bw/sorc with less effort

Chosenoneror

Post#3 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:52 pm

"I think at some point it seemed interesting to someone from development that everyone could have REGEN, Absurd Damage, a lot of Toug and all of that added up to high armor."

Over time, new items, builds, and a multitude of set options, some classes became very strong, and I can name a few at that moment such as WL, WH, WE, SL, SH, MAGUS...

If I stop to indicate each one of them, you will say that everything is fine, mix everything and everything is balanced, but not.

In an extremely competitive MMORPG with WHammer, you can't have a WL with more than 5k armor, 600 toug, almost 10k health and still hit like it's totally offensive.

It's also insane to see a Magus holding up to more than 12 enemies because they created items that insanely regenerate his health.

In my opinion some things should change, such as:

Remove regen items, keep only skills.
Add a role-based Status Cap.
If you are a DPS, you will have high offensive cap and low defensive cap, and vice versa.

Another change that I think is unnecessary are the ones that made life easier for WH and WE in a bizarre way, when they abuse the tactics bug they are gods. (A patch is out that claims to have fixed this bug, but it is still possible to activate this bug). And even if you say you don't die for them because you know how to play, a WH and a WE that knows the basics of the class will hardly die, she just has everything to kill and survive.

dkill

Post#4 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:55 pm

Chosenoneror wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:52 pm "I think at some point it seemed interesting to someone from development that everyone could have REGEN, Absurd Damage, a lot of Toug and all of that added up to high armor."

Over time, new items, builds, and a multitude of set options, some classes became very strong, and I can name a few at that moment such as WL, WH, WE, SL, SH, MAGUS...

If I stop to indicate each one of them, you will say that everything is fine, mix everything and everything is balanced, but not.

In an extremely competitive MMORPG with WHammer, you can't have a WL with more than 5k armor, 600 toug, almost 10k health and still hit like it's totally offensive.

It's also insane to see a Magus holding up to more than 12 enemies because they created items that insanely regenerate his health.

In my opinion some things should change, such as:

Remove regen items, keep only skills.
Add a role-based Status Cap.
If you are a DPS, you will have high offensive cap and low defensive cap, and vice versa.

Another change that I think is unnecessary are the ones that made life easier for WH and WE in a bizarre way, when they abuse the tactics bug they are gods. (A patch is out that claims to have fixed this bug, but it is still possible to activate this bug). And even if you say you don't die for them because you know how to play, a WH and a WE that knows the basics of the class will hardly die, she just has everything to kill and survive.

WH WE stealth need back for 30 seconds

drbaker

Post#5 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:00 pm

You missed the most important change, mirror or rework rampage. Why one realm has the ability to decimate a tank line while the other does not, doesn't make sense.

Chosenoneror

Post#6 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:04 pm

drbaker wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:00 pm You missed the most important change, mirror or rework rampage. Why one realm has the ability to decimate a tank line while the other does not, doesn't make sense.
Agreed!

Gatto

Post#7 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:21 pm

i would rather bleach my eyes than read this again
sdk.flm.

"nerf Rock, Paper is fine." -Scissors

lumpi33

Post#8 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:24 pm

I think it is just no fun when you have a 1:1 or try to kill someone with a regen build and you throw everything you have at them and they barely lose any life and finish the 1:1 with full health or just walk away.

It's just not right when a dps doesn't have enough killing power to kill a WE/WH with regen build. They are supposed to be high dps but squishy. Now they are tanky and their damage still gets the job done.

How do you wanna kill a def WE that absorbs a couple hundred every few seconds, regens a few hundred every few seconds, got 3 potions to take and great escapes to leave any time? Same with magus, same with some tanks. Every class with an absorb can probably do it.

Start with removing the non-crit thing on absorbs and increase the casted absorbs of healers a bit to even it out for them. Make regen affected by heal debuffs. Add a renown ability that counters disrupt/dodge. That should nerf that regen builds a bit. Not to uselessness but less op.

Then make melee aoe damage fall off with range, nerf choppa pull and slayer rampage. Done. Easy changes that would bring everything a bit more into line again. That melee blobs are getting old.

But honestly, it's the campain and the SCs that are killing the game. The farming premades in t4 event SCs are not fun and the stalling situation in orvr most days is also not fun. It's mostly the same zones where we are stuck for hours (praag, dw, tm...) and nobody wants to attack the other keep because the numbers are pretty even. It's either that or very one-sided and player vs door.

Ads
Chosenoneror

Post#9 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:22 pm

Gatto wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:21 pm i would rather bleach my eyes than read this again
Go ahead =)

Evilspinnre

Post#10 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:40 pm

Good thing the game isn't balanced around 1v1
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp