Recent Topics

Ads

Game Changes!

Let's talk about... everything else
Whyumadbro

Re: Game Changes!

Post#91 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:47 pm

Tyrodan wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:52 am
Whyumadbro wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:28 am You will group up and you will enjoy it!
Eat ze squigs!
You will get no crest in bags and you will be happy! - Clausius Schwabenstien ( not a tzeentch worshipper)

Ads
dkill

Post#92 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:06 pm

Dabbart wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm "...

that SHOULD easily kill Order squishies of any kind.

..."

That right there is the problem. This is not a solo game. We have Detaunt in this game, that's 50% damage reduction. Nevermind CC, cleanses, absorbs and heals. No, a single DPS should NOT be able to "easily kill" someone who Detaunts them or has their CDs open. Understand game mechanics, download some addons to help you see what is happening, assist other DPS and you'll be better.

Stop trying to solo the world. This is a group game. That means it is balanced for multiple players to be hitting the same target. The vast majority of issues in this thread are solo problems. So stop doing that.

what was good about ror is that you had several ways to have fun, today I just zerg that in my opinion I don't think it's fun. You just need click skills

Dabbart

Post#93 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:50 pm

Then don't zerg? The ****? I said stop soloing, not Zerg harder... run as a 3man like Fu Manchu if you feel that strongly...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

redsunbp

Post#94 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:08 pm

losvtranse wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:11 pm
Dabbart wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm "...

that SHOULD easily kill Order squishies of any kind.

..."

That right there is the problem. This is not a solo game. We have Detaunt in this game, that's 50% damage reduction. Nevermind CC, cleanses, absorbs and heals. No, a single DPS should NOT be able to "easily kill" someone who Detaunts them or has their CDs open. Understand game mechanics, download some addons to help you see what is happening, assist other DPS and you'll be better.

Stop trying to solo the world. This is a group game. That means it is balanced for multiple players to be hitting the same target. The vast majority of issues in this thread are solo problems. So stop doing that.
Cool, then i probably will be fine with taking dps spot in wb... Well, the last time i checked nobody wanted a we in city, unless she's full bis. Something doesn't add up here, don't you think?
This is all I need to know that you are either garbage or want to get carried by people better than you, both in gear and skill.

A vanquisher WH in a good city ain't killing ****, your burst chance is garbage due to many factors.

Also their most likely is already a WE in the city group, someone who has gear, someone who has experience calling target, someone who knows wtf they doing.

Build your 6 man ST and merge it, that's what I do, start putting effort instead of being a a carried WE. Find a choppa, a chosen, a bg a zealot and whatever else and your good to merge or bring asset to a semi decent city.

Nobody cares to invite a no name **** geared WE/WH to be the ST MA... and if you dont want to MA, it goes back to point 1. You want to do something above your experience and "league", gear up, get some experience and come back. Nobody wants a red eye vanquisher slayer either, what a suprise sherlock holmes.

Anyway, cities are trash these days even in EU prime, 5 cities 4 done in 30/40 minutes steamroll.

Dajciekrwi

Post#95 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:39 am

Dabbart wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:50 pm Then don't zerg? The ****? I said stop soloing, not Zerg harder... run as a 3man like Fu Manchu if you feel that strongly...
Wooooow, that was a briliant, "stop soloing stop zerging, stop playing brut mara, stop doing this or that, playing here or there, bbbut yyou know its a GREAAAT GAME :)))))"

inoeth
Suspended

Post#96 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:43 am

don't feed the forum trolls ;D

dkill

Post#97 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Dabbart wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:50 pm Then don't zerg? The ****? I said stop soloing, not Zerg harder... run as a 3man like Fu Manchu if you feel that strongly...
great difference!

Sulorie

Post#98 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:55 pm

Dajciekrwi wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:27 am JESUS, ho i love this eternal, unending cry: "THIS IS NOT SOLO GAME WHY YOU GO TO MMO-GAME IF YOU WANT PLAY SOLO" :))
It goes through all Warhammer Age of Reckoning, till game dead , and same story in ROR.
Maybe its time to accept, that someone wanna play on his style ?
It's not really about accepting the way someone plays. People are free to play how they like.
Players are just not entitled to devs making the game easier for certain player groups, if it isn't designed for them.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Dabbart

Post#99 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:21 pm

inoeth wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:43 am don't feed the forum trolls ;D
QFT
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Tillirage

Post#100 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:49 pm

For all order kiddos who cry over GTDC. Keep being a clown this forum needs more people to laugh.