Recent Topics

Ads

Game Changes!

Let's talk about... everything else
Cyrylius

Re: Game Changes!

Post#61 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:12 am

Sever1n wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:03 am WE/WH posts about how balanced and poor they are making me laugh. Inc/ong healdebuff, armor ignoring mechanic, armorshreding weapons, spirit/corp/true dmg, 3escapes (barier pot+stealth), antisnare/massdetaunt, undefending dagerrs that proc kiss/wb (we), tons of parry kite healing(wh), morale boost, stun/stagger/silence/disarm, antimage relic. And MSW with zeroburst, st detaunt, no antisnare, and WE/WH cosplay brutal assault. Yeh tell again how you are victims here. Imagine when noob see firstime totaly balanced def/regen abomination that take 0dmg and stab you to death with no counterolay besides /summonfriends and free escapes even when zerg is near.
New player will suffer greatly meeting every single flavour of solo roam classes, and he will likely be much more triggered about shamans/ams, as they are much more powerful and popular in PvP 15-
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#62 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:24 am

A new player is being farmed by anyone, even shield tanks.
Dying is no option.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#63 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:16 am

tbh i can't understand all the WH/WE whine, there are maybe 5 good WH out there, the other 99% are pure **** and easy prey. samme applies for WE. that's why you see so many gank groups, these people can't kill anything alone so they needs friends.
if you can*t kill a WH/WE then you should work at your skill because there are players that laugh about WH/WE even with regen builds.

OT: nerf rampage, its silly how destro tanks melt in every siege as soon as they slayers enter the room.

Sever1n

Post#64 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:42 am

:D all i see '' loook at shammies/am/rampage but dont look at us''

Evilspinnre

Post#65 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:00 pm

inoeth wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:16 am tbh i can't understand all the WH/WE whine, there are maybe 5 good WH out there, the other 99% are pure **** and easy prey. samme applies for WE. that's why you see so many gank groups, these people can't kill anything alone so they needs friends.
if you can*t kill a WH/WE then you should work at your skill because there are players that laugh about WH/WE even with regen builds.

OT: nerf rampage, its silly how destro tanks melt in every siege as soon as they slayers enter the room.
Rampage not even the biggest issue with SL
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Morradin

Post#66 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:09 am

Panzer80 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:19 pm
Morradin wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:48 pm Going to say this again. And again as long as the subject comes up.

Up till about a year, maybe a bit more or less, WE and WH were easy meat. Not only did no one want to play one (except for us masochists), but WE and WH were always last to be taken into a warband. Leaders would rather take a level 26 Mara over a level 40/70rr WE. A level 28 WL over a 40/70rr WH.
Between high mitigation formulas in RoR, and regen abilities, WE and WH had zero punching power, unless solo and hitting a solo target.

So the Devs upgraded the WH and WE. And here we go ...

Everyone is crying. Everyone who had fun killing WE and WH, is now dying once in a while, or at least half the time. So y'all spend time boohooing and crying about WE and WH, because you just can't accept that the classes are now competitive. They are no longer easy kills.

On live a WE or WH could get into a 6 man, and kill one target. And if they were good enough, they escaped. All us old timers remember Plumpjack doing that, both as a WH and as a WE.
On RoR, the WE/WH was nothing. Now that they can again bring fear into the mix, you all hate it.

Well tough!!! The WE and WH are "almost" perfect as they are. If they cause you problems, get better at dealing with it.
I can;t believe the hate the WE/WH is getting. Finally at a spot to be competitive, and y'all just hate it.
They're supposed to be easy meat IF they screw up. That's the stealth class. The problem is they don't have much worry now. People aren't dying 'once in a while" They're dying nearly 100% of the time when they're caught because the classes are too much. It's either the classes are the best single target mdps damage dealers, or they have a lot of utility to play more freely. NOT BOTH (pick one). Not to mention the fact that it's making new players quit the game. Stealth classes should not have absorbs. They should not have 2 stealths, they should not have flat 100% parry's that for some dumb reason don't scale in effectiveness with the career mechanic. They're "perfect" to someone who needs easy mode. For god sakes stealth classes have better punts than Black Orcs.

My friend, I play the same game as you. And I have done it on almost every class.

I have alts in both realms, 6 toons at 80+. I fight and get ganked by WEs and WHs same as everyone else. I win half my fights. And to me, that is absolutely fine. Some players are better than me. I am better than some others. I die, and I win too.
I do not have a problem with WH or WE. (Mara and SQh on the other hand need nerfs imo).

My husband has more toons than me. He is almost 60, has arthritis in his fingers, and his hands shake. HE does not have a problem with WH and WE. He has been playing this game for 14 years, he taught me. And he plays a damn good WH too ( imo :) ). His biggest problem is deff speck WE (and DoKs), but even so, he feels the WE is fine as it is.

Want to know what the problem is? It is the game. The concentration of deff stats and regen gear. My hubby, the WH, has a set of armor that gives him over 10k life. Dude... a WH with over 10k life (with a ST of over 900 and 20% crit). Imagine that.
It is not the classes.
WE and WH need to be as powerful as they are if they are ever going to have a chance to kill anyone fully decked out in deff regen gear with regen pocket items and jewelry.

malark

Post#67 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:19 am

I agree that witch hunter is probably more out of control to game balance/fun at the moment even more than slayer rampage

inoeth
Suspended

Post#68 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:27 am

malark wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:19 am I agree that witch hunter is probably more out of control to game balance/fun at the moment even more than slayer rampage
not really WH have nearly no influence in normal lake rvr and sieges while slayers shredding tanks and make keeps undefendable

Ads
insolenz

Post#69 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:54 am

angelica trolled you way too hard gentlemen

Landau

Post#70 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:05 am

This game is strongly disbalanced.

As a Witch Elf 80+, I see this problem more than anyone else.
Witch Elf is a top-dps class, that SHOULD easily kill Order squishies of any kind.
But we have another situation. And this is sad.

The main problem for today is Order squishies, armored better then tanks, that can not be killed 1 on 1 by any means.
Completely immortal AMs and RP's takes no damage at all. You will get detaunt and perma-absorb when you strike them from the stealth.
This perma-absorb will get all of your damage (about 14 000), AM takes all your AP at the same time, and then you will be dead.
Also AM's and RP's have armor and toughness, so you can not kill them by any means.
Also you can't kill your target with DoTs, because it takes too long time.
They always have friends, that comes quickly and kill you with a party.

And at the same time, tanks (even with shield) dies very well, so as other classes.
I can kill Slayer Toshutkidup 1 on 1 with my Witch Elf - he has strong damage, very good parry rate and he is healing himself.
I can kill White Lion Grrranimal 1 on 1 with my Witch Elf - he is hardly armored, and have a strong damage at the same time.

But as a Witch Elf, I cant do nothing with squishies:
Ganking solo Rune Priest
Ganking solo Bright Wizard
Ganking solo AM

Order players hate our Shamans for that too, but we haven't Ganking Zealots at all, and Ganking Sorc is big an rare thing.
On scenarios Witch Elves also can't kill the enemy healers - and thats why order wins most of the scenarios in this game.

My suggestions:

As a main squishy-killer, Witch Elves should have permanent detaunt-immunity.
If you dont want to remove or fix Ganking BW and Ganking RP - please give us Ganking Zealots and Ganking Sorcs, that will not die from WH's.
Last edited by Landau on Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.