Suspended

Re: The game was more fun 2 years ago

Post#61 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:43 am

current rSH is arse backwards.

Ads
malark

Post#62 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:11 am

i've quit this game for now, I might check back in a month or two to see if things are better but I doubt they will
this game appears to have some kind of underlying problem with the people running it

the people running the game have just made it too unstable to invest time into
at some point if you continue to put up with getting no reward for your time
GM's that never restore what's lost (why are they even GMs if they don't do basic GM functions i'll never understand)
Outright mockery if you say anything in chat
No engagement no nothing

Today I finally got some green bags in the mail, I open them, they have no crests at all
Shame on the developers of this game for treating players like this I'm personally not putting up with it

Sofong

Post#63 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:26 am

game itself is fine, maybe better than before, problem is less and less pop, especially during non peak hours, sooner or later its gonna dry out.

Sulorie

Post#64 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:16 am

malark wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:11 am i've quit this game for now, I might check back in a month or two to see if things are better but I doubt they will
this game appears to have some kind of underlying problem with the people running it

the people running the game have just made it too unstable to invest time into
at some point if you continue to put up with getting no reward for your time
GM's that never restore what's lost (why are they even GMs if they don't do basic GM functions i'll never understand)
Outright mockery if you say anything in chat
No engagement no nothing

Today I finally got some green bags in the mail, I open them, they have no crests at all
Shame on the developers of this game for treating players like this I'm personally not putting up with it
You should know by now that bags are bugged. If you want the bag loot, you have to open the chest in keep or fort if you are attacker.
Do you have any clue how much extra work is needed if GMs have to prove and restore items from players? They have no paid full time job.
If it's an accident, learn from it and avoid it in the future. If it's a bug, you just found one - most likely already reported by someone.
If you want bugs to be fixed faster, learn to code.
Last edited by Sulorie on Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dying is no option.

Haojin

Post#65 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:25 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:16 am If you want bugs to be fixed faster, learn to code.
then what ? you going to able to work on the project freely ? current management is too paranoid about possible leaks, even you are a coding guru, you won't be able to work for the project most likely.

you are on the forums for 6+ years, you probably spamming here more than you play the actual game, did you ever seen "team" asking for help for certain problems publicly ? please stop the fanboy.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Arthem

Post#66 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:56 am

Positives: War currency is better - killboard - ranked matchmaking

Negatives: pretty much everything else that's been done.

Number of players in game speaks for itself.

Hugatsaga

Post#67 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:58 am

Imho RoR has pretty much always been taking two steps forward and one backwards but past year or two it has been other way around and overall game is now worse than it used to be. Limited dev resources seem to have been allocated for fixing things that doesn't seem to be broken in the first place (gcd, mailbox.. at least I never had problems with mail system before). Surely there is reason for those fixes but its probably some backend QoL improvement that only game developer benefits from and which doesnt improve experience of a player at all or even worse, makes gaming experience worse than before. Matter of fact, GCD and ability queue changes made me uninstall this game just because game feels sluggish compared to before plus it was big nerf to certain specs that were viable before (for instance, ruthless assault spec is way superior now while before WE had two pretty much equally viable specs).
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Popott

Post#68 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:57 am

Is fun today to play,.
It seems less fun probably because of the time we spend in game.
If it is a little bit less fun today, IMO, is because players who are the most present on the forum and the most prolix are the purist PvP challengers (like was Peterthepan2) and they was asking to the staff to have a game more and more competitiv like Wrath of Heroes, Roaming, ranked... "the icing on the cake" for them.
They are more prolix but they was (in past) less present "in game" than the RvR players (Realms and role players gamers, battlefield and campaign strategists.
Bring more competitivness (ranked....) everywhere and you lose brotherwood (realms players) ... that mean less fun.
The staff have bring in game what players was asking the most on the forum but those players was not representativ of what was expecting the majority of the players in game.
My purpose is not to hurt anyone is just to give my feeling to bring some attention to the players who are less prolix, less present on forum PvP but who give some consistency to the game, to warhammer online and give fun to all.
"For me" I need more emulation in campaign strategy to bring more leader in game to manage a strategic and competitiv campaign ! WAAAGH !!!
(Currently the global campaign is just a straight line... if there was a stars or point system to lock maps and open fortress andcapital that will be more fun for those who manage the campaign and push the game forward !)
Have a good game !
Last edited by Popott on Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#69 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:00 pm

Haojin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:25 am
Sulorie wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:16 am If you want bugs to be fixed faster, learn to code.
then what ? you going to able to work on the project freely ? current management is too paranoid about possible leaks, even you are a coding guru, you won't be able to work for the project most likely.

you are on the forums for 6+ years, you probably spamming here more than you play the actual game, did you ever seen "team" asking for help for certain problems publicly ? please stop the fanboy.
With your attitude and track record you could be a coding god and still wouldn't be allowed to join even if they asked the public. Work on that.
Dying is no option.

RORquest

Post#70 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:52 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:00 pm
Haojin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:25 am

With your attitude and track record you could be a coding god and still wouldn't be allowed to join even if they asked the public. Work on that.
why do you argue with everyone? and why haven't you been banned.