Recent Topics

Ads

The game was more fun 2 years ago

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: The game was more fun 2 years ago

Post#71 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:58 pm

RORquest wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:52 pm
why do you argue with everyone? and why haven't you been banned.
I didn't start the argument, I told someone about alternatives, while rvr is broken as apparently a lot players don't know about the current state, hence so many question about missing mails and stuff.
Try to be more constructive.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Haojin

Re: The game was more fun 2 years ago

Post#72 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:01 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:00 pm
Haojin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:25 am
Sulorie wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:16 am If you want bugs to be fixed faster, learn to code.
then what ? you going to able to work on the project freely ? current management is too paranoid about possible leaks, even you are a coding guru, you won't be able to work for the project most likely.

you are on the forums for 6+ years, you probably spamming here more than you play the actual game, did you ever seen "team" asking for help for certain problems publicly ? please stop the fanboy.
With your attitude and track record you could be a coding god and still wouldn't be allowed to join even if they asked the public. Work on that.
what do you know about my "record" ?

RORquest wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:52 pm
Sulorie wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:00 pm
Haojin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:25 am

then what ? you going to able to work on the project freely ? current management is too paranoid about possible leaks, even you are a coding guru, you won't be able to work for the project most likely.

you are on the forums for 6+ years, you probably spamming here more than you play the actual game, did you ever seen "team" asking for help for certain problems publicly ? please stop the fanboy.
With your attitude and track record you could be a coding god and still wouldn't be allowed to join even if they asked the public. Work on that.
why do you argue with everyone? and why haven't you been banned.
because he is #1 ror fanboy while not playing it.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn