Recent Topics

Ads

Haven’t played in about 2 years, what’s it been like?

Let's talk about... everything else
shringkel

Haven’t played in about 2 years, what’s it been like?

Post#1 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:41 pm

I remember once you got to 40 (max lvl back then I believe), you really just had to grind city raids (forgot the actual name) to get the next best gear. What does end game pvp look like now and is it beginner friendly?

Ads
Whyumadbro

Re: Haven’t played in about 2 years, what’s it been like?

Post#2 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:53 pm

Most beginner friendly state ever, new unified currency and you can skip many sets now with pve

Dabbart

Re: Haven’t played in about 2 years, what’s it been like?

Post#3 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:25 pm

WB!
They combined all PvP currencies, so you can gear up doing any form of PvP you want, with weekly ORvR and weekend SC events to help out too.
Cities are on a timer, every ~3 days, at a random time weighted towards the most active times.
PvE and PvP Wards are mixed, so you can unlock high lvl PvP gear simply by doing PvE dungeons, or vica versa(exception is HuntersVale still requires BeastLord[I think?]).
RP gains have been nerfed a bit from when you last played, but the XP flows. Oh, and they disabled the -75% xp scrolls.
Lots and lots of class/balance changes. Sadly, it's a little tough to find the documentation sometimes. Just use the search function and search the change logs based on the class you want to find out about.
End game PvP is the same as always. Find a guild, and you'll have a better experience.

/Waaagh
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.