Recent Topics

Ads

New mail system

Let's talk about... everything else
lumpi33

New mail system

Post#1 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:47 am

Hi everybody,

Id like to ask what the intention behind the delayed mail changes were.

Usually I can somehow get behind changes but this one makes me only wonder.

Yesterday I bought some potions on the auction house and had to wait like an hour or more before I could pick it up.

I mean, seriously, by all kindness, WTF? It made me want to log off again.

Why put new burdens and additional annoyances into a game that is on a hard decline?

Please revert that change.

Thanks.

Ads
Arthem

Re: New mail system

Post#2 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:50 am

Imagine if you don't have enough gold, send some from alt takes 1 hour, buy pot u need for rvr, another hour. Oh you made a mistake haha. That's another hour for you. Yep

inoeth
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:10 am

dunno if it has anything to do with the mail system but the patch **** up GB now...
in the main dungeon the bosses perma gtdc/bounce/kd to a point where it is barely possible to complete the dungeon. the main boss instances are working however.

Mopnex

Post#4 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:05 am

Well, we have made progress - after the siege of the capital, letters came with bags inside. I was even able to pick them up! But... Now I have two bags in my inventory that I can't open. I'll leave them as a reminder of the times when the mail worked...

Blodigmotor

Post#5 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:10 am

Agree. The mail was perfectly fine as was and now its borked all kinds of stuff including orvr rewards, all in the name of a change that, even working as intended, I cannot imagine the majority of players event wanted.

Akalukz

Post#6 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:00 pm

must have been a duplication hack tied in with it would be my guess.
-= Agony =-

Whyumadbro

Post#7 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:08 pm

a lot of people quitted because of the old mail system. Think about the 4 people who had problems with twitch drops! We where in desprerate need for this change. We all play this game for realism, mail just takes a day to get it, dont wanna waste your time, why u mad? Dont like reality? Now its like in real life!

Chosenoneror

Post#8 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:38 pm

I'm sorry, why waste time and energy doing this kind of adjustment that only brought more problems to the server while other more important things are left aside?

WH using 5 tactics became a meme and we can't even help because it's an invisible glitch! =(

Ads
Altarion4

Post#9 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:00 pm

A game has to be comfortable, NOT realistic, this change is stupid, on top of that it has broken other things in the game, that's why I didn't do anything. With this kind of changes, in the end the game will die and only the 4 cats with sov will remain.

HammerGuy

Post#10 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:23 pm

The lack of communication is the worst. There hasn't even been an acknowledgement of the issue. It's a big deal when the main motivation for RvR is broken and there are no assurances that reconciliation will come in the end.

The drive-by patching has to end.