Recent Topics

Ads

how You avoid being frustrated

Let's talk about... everything else
facundo7777

how You avoid being frustrated

Post#1 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:26 pm

Hello,

i would like to ask how do You avoid frustration while playing ror?

from my pov (order solo/pug player) game is pretty tough. When iam trying to solo i cant play class what i like because there are shamans everywhere or 6mans (even more) following You entire pve map just to kill.

On the other hand when iam trying to play with people in warbands we are mostly trained by hard destro orc blob.

How to keep love to the game in so bad circumstances? What are Your tips to avoid frustration and stick to the game?

Ads
Kpi

Re: how You avoid being frustrated

Post#2 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:32 pm

It is hard to play in this days... the population is under minimum, the RVR now is only zerg mode and SCs are full of egofarmers that discourage other players from playing.

Try to join to any guild and play with your friends. Now is the only motivation to keep playing.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Popott

Post#3 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:49 pm

If you just fruustrated just find a wb and try give fun to others with your guard and heal ...
When your frustration is too high and you enrage against every things , before to rage quit or becoming mad as I do just take a break... 1 month, 1 year.. before to be banned as....

Asderas27

Post#4 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:49 pm

Join a competent guild and make some friends.
You will find your experience to be much better than solo pugging everything.
Good sign of competent guilds is they not spamming /5 with the recruit message 24/7 :)
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

ravezaar

Post#5 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:04 pm

log out
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Xergon

Post#6 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:11 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:26 pm Hello,

from my pov (order solo/pug player) game is pretty tough. When iam trying to solo i cant play class what i like because there are shamans everywhere or 6mans (even more) following You entire pve map just to kill.

On the other hand when iam trying to play with people in warbands we are mostly trained by hard destro orc blob.

How to keep love to the game in so bad circumstances? What are Your tips to avoid frustration and stick to the game?
So the question is, why are you playing Solo in a MMO which is Group PvP focused with TriClass system ? What exactly are you expecting ? Its impossible to balance game around 1v1, if u wanna play solo and u think u cant beat shamans/ams, play that class ?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Vri

Post#7 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:14 pm

I take breaks and or play order/destro. Longest time off i have taken...6ish months.

facundo7777

Post#8 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:24 pm

Xergon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:11 pm

So the question is, why are you playing Solo in a MMO which is Group PvP focused with TriClass system ? What exactly are you expecting ? Its impossible to balance game around 1v1, if u wanna play solo and u think u cant beat shamans/ams, play that class ?
why U smartly skipped my sentence about group play?
Did i asked about nerfing shaman?
i just said how solo reality looks from order player pov - use class(wh,am) which can compete with shamans, maguses, shs, wes (regen my favourite) because other 10 classes are useless in solo roaming.

What about group part? i play a lot (especially in high population hours) in warbands but this orc blob is annoying. There are rare moments when numbers are equal or with small aao.

Ads
Phantasm

Post#9 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:11 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:24 pm
Xergon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:11 pm

why U smartly skipped my sentence about group play?
Did i asked about nerfing shaman?
i just said how solo reality looks from order player pov - use class(wh,am) which can compete with shamans, maguses, shs, wes (regen my favourite) because other 10 classes are useless in solo roaming.

What about group part? i play a lot (especially in high population hours) in warbands but this orc blob is annoying. There are rare moments when numbers are equal or with small aao.
Like xergon said, if u frustrated with game you play, find different approach, join guild, etc. You can always log off too. I take breaks from time to time, it helps. I played in avarage guild, didn't like being respawn most of time, now I happy with seventh. Totally different experience.

Mez

Post#10 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:58 pm

The server has drifted into some of the same places the live game ended up being, where there was a considerable amount of gear-gap. my sorc on live had like 9k health but you would need to do like 42k of real damage to kill him.

With the land of the dead damage power gear and other perks from arena gear, to event items, to pocket items, to sentinel ring tallies (all of which you have access to also) the grind is pretty big to try and be competitive now. triple potting is back, learn cultivfating and apothecary and join everyone else as we chug our potions on cool down. You get a regular blue health pot, a triumphant purple health pot, a blue absorb pot, and if all else fails, eat a wounds liniment for a quadrouple health pot rotation.

You need to be on that footing to even be in the game. From there you can think about premades, active guilds, and min-maxing overpowered classes in your parties.

Otherwise just have fun, and dont get discouraged. Still a good game.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255