Recent Topics

Ads

So Its Even Numbers And You Are Running Around A Lake ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Vri

So Its Even Numbers And You Are Running Around A Lake ?

Post#1 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:36 pm

You have just 2 or 3* your keep, the other side is floating between BOs and no one is really doing anything...Dont just stale the zone out and "wait to see what they do". You can take action and force the other side to make choices and maybe cause them to make errors.

1. Reset them. Spawn a rinnger ram, which will get most go to keep for D. You have to sell the false siege.
Once they are in keep, take BOs run as many boxes as you can before they are wise. You can now, lower outer door but do not take it down. All you are doing is controling the lake, ranking and making busy work for the other realm.

2. Blob up and steam roll to each BO, farming.

3. YOU CHANGE ZONES AND STOP FLOATING AROUND WASTING EVERYONES TIME FORCING LOGS AND XRing.

4. Send another WB or two into another zone and start ranking it while one or two stays or maybe even goes to a 2nd different zone.

No matter what you do, do not stand around and wait...DONT STAND AROUND DOING NOTHING. Talk to the other wbs, get something going.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Re: So Its Even Numbers And You Are Running Around A Lake ?

Post#2 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:39 pm

Last week I popped 3 solo rams, next week I may do 5 or more just to get things going..
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Vri

Post#3 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:43 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:39 pm Last week I popped 3 solo rams, next week I may do 5 or more just to get things going..
It does seem like we ( older players) have to force action now.

space44

Post#4 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:13 am

and with this topic i stood around waiting while reading points on what to do to not stand around and wait.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Akalukz

Post#5 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:18 am

or you know, not only have 1 zone active.
-= Agony =-

mekal

Post#6 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:35 am

rvr is a joke full stop there have been hundreds of ideas thrown around but some for reason we still have player vs door

bw10

Post#7 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:56 am

Vri wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:36 pm You have just 2 or 3* your keep, the other side is floating between BOs and no one is really doing anything...Dont just stale the zone out and "wait to see what they do". You can take action and force the other side to make choices and maybe cause them to make errors.

1. Reset them. Spawn a rinnger ram, which will get most go to keep for D. You have to sell the false siege.
Once they are in keep, take BOs run as many boxes as you can before they are wise. You can now, lower outer door but do not take it down. All you are doing is controling the lake, ranking and making busy work for the other realm.

3. YOU CHANGE ZONES AND STOP FLOATING AROUND WASTING EVERYONES TIME FORCING LOGS AND XRing.

4. Send another WB or two into another zone and start ranking it while one or two stays or maybe even goes to a 2nd different zone.

No matter what you do, do not stand around and wait...DONT STAND AROUND DOING NOTHING. Talk to the other wbs, get something going.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Vri

Post#8 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:58 am

Spoiler:
bw10 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:56 am
Vri wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:36 pm You have just 2 or 3* your keep, the other side is floating between BOs and no one is really doing anything...Dont just stale the zone out and "wait to see what they do". You can take action and force the other side to make choices and maybe cause them to make errors.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Any input ?

Ads
Detangler

Post#9 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Standing around doing nothing is what leaderless pugs do. without a half decent WB leader, 90% of people in this game don't know what to do, so they just sit in a keep and wait.

dont like that people stand around? then advertise that you're making a group/WB and lead. if you don't, then you're just one of the 90% standing around and waiting.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

ravezaar

Post#10 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:25 pm

I made a post on what impact I tought the new weekly system has on playerbase, 3 weeks in iam even more sure
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ