Recent Topics

Ads

Only one open zone during EU prime

Let's talk about... everything else
Akalukz

Re: Only one open zone during EU prime

Post#11 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:49 am

Ruin wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:44 am One thing i have to say on the behalf on the new system, the more unpopular zones, are having some play threw more that with the previous system, which is a good thing in my eyes.
But there is a reason they are the least played, cuz they are generally the worst for ORvR. Should never be only 1 zone imo.
-= Agony =-

Ads
redsunbp

Post#12 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:53 am

Yeah open two zones, so both blobs can split and both factiona get win roll bag

chovudal

Post#13 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:42 pm

Tyrodan wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:56 pm Hi everyone,

currently we only have one open zone during EU sunday evening. Hundreds of players cramped into a zone that would better serve as a formula 1 racing track, than a t4 battlefield. Guildies are pissed, alliance members are pissed, pretty much anybody that values smallscale gameplay is probably pissed.

Why is there only one open zone during EU prime with roughly 800 players online? I get that there are players out there, that value wb-play over anything else. But why is everyone forced to play like that? We used to have up to 3 zones open - people who didn't like the zerg could simply move and play the game to their liking. This is no longer possible in situations like tonight.

My question is: is this an oversight? Should the game scale up with rising population but failed to do so for one reason or another? Zones used to lock after fort sieges, but with the changes to the campaign this should no longer be the case, right? Is it a deliberate design choice?

Would appreciate some insight. Other opinions on the 1-zone-for-everyone situation are also welcome.
So Right! Just open all 3 Zones all the time or make it more flexible.
Yours sincerely Geheimrat Chovu

Eng 85+ | SL 84+ | SM 84+ | WL 83+ | IB 82+ | WP 80+
(Eng RR100 on live - Carroburg/ Karak Norn -)

Germane

Post#14 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:30 am

It's so sad...What happened to this awesome game?

What I'm currently doing is logging in, 5 min RVR -> ohhh no fun after that Solo SC queue -> pop (sometimes) -> ohhh also no fun and then Ranked SC queue -> no pop -> no one queue -> ohhh better logout

I hope that in the future there will be better times again on the server
„Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott, aber sonst nichts in der Welt ...“
„Und diese Gottesfurcht ist es schon, die uns den Frieden lieben und pflegen lässt.“

Bismarck

Kpi

Post#15 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:20 pm

Germane wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:30 am It's so sad...What happened to this awesome game?

What I'm currently doing is logging in, 5 min RVR -> ohhh no fun after that Solo SC queue -> pop (sometimes) -> ohhh also no fun and then Ranked SC queue -> no pop -> no one queue -> ohhh better logout

Sadly, since 28th May 2021 patch the game is losing veterans players, and the new ones don't stay very long time :(. The devs are doing his best to keep the game alive, but some decisions kicked a lot of players from the game, and without players the game is diying
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Aethilmar

Post#16 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:45 pm

Kpi wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:20 pm
Germane wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:30 am It's so sad...What happened to this awesome game?

Sadly, since 28th May 2021 patch the game is losing veterans players, and the new ones don't stay very long time :(. The devs are doing his best to keep the game alive, but some decisions kicked a lot of players from the game, and without players the game is diying
People come and people go. Meanwhile the game has been "dying" since they (re)launched it years ago. However, the only things certain in life are death and taxes so eventually you will be correct.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#17 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:12 am

NB noob lol.... it's a straight myth that since NB was disabled ppl left the game. and even if: nobody likes cheaters

Kpi

Post#18 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:25 am

inoeth wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:12 am

NB noob lol.... it's a straight myth that since NB was disabled ppl left the game. and even if: nobody likes cheaters
NB was not a cheat before the patch because this was available to everyone, now it is a cheat because is not available for everyone, but it is still alive for a few. By the way, i can tell you the name of a lot of players who stop play after the NB ban ;) so it is not a myth, :cry:

And i remember 1200-1500 players online in EU primer time before the patch, now it is hard if we reach 1000.

The game must try hold all the players possible for keep it alive and fun.

DP: I am very worried about the status of the server, since it is my hobby and I want it to be good. That's why I'm so critical of this topic
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#19 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:51 am

only available for a few players = another myth and yes it is cheating when an addon lets you make thing that you can not do without, doesn't matter if it was available for all.
memories are no facts, can you show some data to prove this?

Kpi

Post#20 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:14 am

inoeth wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:51 am only available for a few players = another myth and yes it is cheating when an addon lets you make thing that you can not do without, doesn't matter if it was available for all.
memories are no facts, can you show some data to prove this?
The NB protection was bypassed 24 hours after the ban was released and was posted as publish release. Check the NB log in addon repository https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/nerfedbuttons/ The team lock the Nb again after this public release.

But, the Nb has been bypased more times (and even streamed in Twicht), only need check the bugtracker and you can see it https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?q=nerfed. And this post are only the ways of some people find to bypass the NB and publish it to fix, not the real ways how to bypass the NB ban.

So, yes, the NB still available for a few. The devs are doing the best to try block it, but they cannot because the API is there, and the hackers have more free time available to spend for bypass the block than the GMs to stop it and develop the game.
Last edited by Kpi on Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+