Recent Topics

Ads

Mass white lions in rvr

Let's talk about... everything else
Isidoro
Suspended

Re: Mass white lions in rvr

Post#11 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:56 am

Garamore wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:38 pm Noticed a huge increase in the number of white lions in rvr. Was it a role play event or is there something dodgy going on.
It's a balance
On the belt buckles of the sovereign, the lions need to knock out "Max is with us!"

Ads
Rubius
Developer

Post#12 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:44 am

Many White Lions.

Much spinning.

Much winning.

I'll gladly take it over all Range DPS, which is often what we see with Order. :D

Morradin

Post#13 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:57 am

Have not played my WL in nearly a year since I got it to rr80. Am I missing something?

Aethilmar

Post#14 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:44 am

If you are talking about NA hours, there are just a lot of elves in general. I suspect it is because each of those classes is better solo/6 man than they are in warband (in general) and there are less warbands NA time...especially west coast times.

This is also when the WH and WE come out in force for same reasons.

Isidoro
Suspended

Post#15 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:49 am

Morradin wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:57 am Have not played my WL in nearly a year since I got it to rr80. Am I missing something?
Play for destruction. You will receive a definitive answer.
On the belt buckles of the sovereign, the lions need to knock out "Max is with us!"

jonnytovey

Post#16 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:55 am

More WL's = less Slayers, why on earth would a destro prider complain about that

Morradin

Post#17 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:06 am

Isidoro wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:49 am
Morradin wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:57 am Have not played my WL in nearly a year since I got it to rr80. Am I missing something?
Play for destruction. You will receive a definitive answer.
I do, often. Sadly due constant daily 365 day a year bitch fest about order being OP has made me turn anything but group chats off. No one on destro wants to looks at all the cool abilities and buffs they have on that side. Just want to bitch about order having one or two cool abilities.

Ashoris

Post#18 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:13 am

Detangler wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:58 pm thanks to pet knockdown on command.
but this one was funny :p
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
Ninjagon

Post#19 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:11 am

I just realized, that my Shadow Warrior (Nynja) is really weak compared to my White Lion (Ninjab)...
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

malmar

Post#20 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:26 am

There is a lot more lions because they can abuse that pull. Oh, wait that's mara ...