Ads

Permanent Double XP/Renown

Let's talk about... everything else
Celyt

Re: Permanent Double XP/Renown

Post#11 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:12 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:44 pm
Celyt wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:40 pm
Exactly, it's about being able to compete which currently, new and experienced players can't without gear or Renown points.
You won't succeed even with gear and ranks, if you don't use the time in lower tiers to learn.
Hiding behind gear and ranks differences is just the next convinient thing, right next to pug/premades, since NB plays a lesser role.
Literally 90% of the population hides behind gear. who you kidding?

Ads
Darks63

Post#12 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:58 pm

Celyt wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:31 pm

PS - Marauder armor pen tactic doesn't work.
Are you sure because it was explained to me it does work but only on abilities that require a mutation. So for example on impale it works but on AAs or flail it doesnt.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Kpi

Post#13 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:21 pm

Celyt wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:31 pm Hello everyone, I noticed people were less then enthusiastic when double Renown ended. I would like to suggest that Double Renown stay on up until a point, say RR80. This would give new comers more of a reason to continue playing, as they will already feel inadequate to full sov groups roaming or queuing once they hit 40. Also, it adds a number flair the definitely is more exciting.

PS - Marauder armor pen tactic doesn't work.
Now is very easy level and gear toons... don't do the game more easyor will be bored
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Akalukz

Post#14 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:27 pm

I think some optimization of low end gear would be fantastic. The gear gap is fairly significant vanq and below.
-= Agony =-

dwyur

Post#15 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:56 pm

I don't think it should be permanent, extending it a week was cool. They already have perma-25% renown gain potions if you want with the RvR weekly/scenario warfront, and leveling is already fast for the most part. It's just that it's insanely fast with x2 + +50% weekend scenario, which shouldn't be permanent.
Dirkfunk - 82 Runepriest
Dwyur - 81 Sorc | Deloused - 70 DoK | Durtknap- 64 Choppa