Ads

Triumphant Jewelry - A request to reconsider the cost

Let's talk about... everything else
Ashoris

Re: Triumphant Jewelry - A request to reconsider the cost

Post#61 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:13 pm

Amdus wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:40 am
Ashoris wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:53 am the Price is fine because:

1) Its the last bit of performance ... you can easily live/survive without it.
2) there is a huge amount of people who need a carrot in front of them to play their toon .... this is the perfect carrot - because its far away. (when Vanquisher was max gear the forum was full of people complaining about no new gear, no reason to play because no new "loot").

A couple of wotlk private servers have been running for 10 years without any new gear, content or updates at all and they have more than 30k players at peak hours, so I fail to see your carrot logic here, big time. Maybe the reason is that there's a massive underlying issue that most people don't want to admit or even see. Living in denial has expiration date.
The carrot Logic is not for me personally .. i was pretty happy with the game even when you could just buy green equipment stuff and PvP the whole time ... no progress in level/RR or Equipment, but unfortunately the community thinks different as they have proven in the past.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
Abiled

Post#62 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:30 pm

As a player, having more choices is better, the fact its available without having to team with some toxic players is worth it alone

geezereur

Post#63 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:16 am

I just got mine it took some time but I think its ok.

wachlarz

Post#64 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:22 am

So who make new char and grind all crest ? Not old char with 50k crest and sov from city when items drop ?

Avernus

Post#65 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:55 am

Basically, everyone who already bought this says that it's ok just farm like i did. The ones who didn't bought this yet (me too), obviously, gonna say that this price is inadequate.

To the ones who are saying that this is endgame gear - stop this nonsence pls. Endgame gear it's sovereign. And you must have max RR to wear full set even if you have it in your pocket.
Can't say the same about this set though. Does it require you to be around 80 RR? No.

You can buy other set pieces for a reasonable price - but not the bloody trinket because you can't buy the last piece of this set (which isn't even top set at the moment) because of this so called "price" (and we should be thankful that there is no need to farm this dead ranking? yeah sure...)

Just think about it - you farm for your sovereign (actual top gear, you must be around 80 to wear it) and then you gonna farm for some lower lvl set (reasonable price for armor parts) to mix it up and get the trinket which DOES NOT actually require you to be around 80 RR (TOP right? right?!) but costs like your full top set? Really?!

Make this set for 80RR and i won't say anything about this price.
Last edited by Avernus on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

lemao

Post#66 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:21 am

Avernus wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:55 am Basically, everyone who already bought this says that it's ok just farm like i did. The ones who didn't bought this yet (me too), obviously, gonna say that this price is inadequate.

To the ones who are saying that this is endgame gear - stop this nonsence pls. Endgame gear it's sovereign. And you must have max RR to wear full set even if you have it in your pocket.
Can't say the same about this set though. Does it requare you to be around 80 RR? No.

You can buy other set pieces for a reasonable price - but not the bloody trinket because you can't buy the last piece of this set (which isn't even top set at the moment) because of this so called "price" (and we should be thankful that there is no need to farm this dead ranking? yeah sure...)

Just think about it - you farm for your sovereign (actual top gear, you must be around 80 to wear it) and then you gonna farm for some lower lvl set (reasonable price for armor parts) to mix it up and get the trinket which DOES NOT actually require you to be around 80 RR (TOP right? right?!) but costs like your full top set? Really?!

Make this set for 80RR and i won't say anything about this price.
Why should it be changed to RR80 ?
By the time you farm your 10 k crests for the ring you will be rr 80 + automatically anyways, probably even rr 83 +...It literally doesnt matter if you change the requirement to wear the ring to rr 80.

Avernus

Post#67 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:37 am

lemao wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:21 am Why should it be changed to RR80 ?
By the time you farm your 10 k crests for the ring you will be rr 80 + automatically anyways, probably even rr 83 +...It literally doesnt matter if you change the requirement to wear the ring to rr 80.
Because the only more or less acceptable reason for this price to exist is to have it on endgame gear. 80 RR is good for endgame gear. As it is now - it's overcosted nonsense.

Keula

Post#68 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:09 pm

Avernus wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:37 am
lemao wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:21 am Why should it be changed to RR80 ?
Because the only more or less acceptable reason for this price to exist is to have it on endgame gear. 80 RR is good for endgame gear. As it is now - it's overcosted nonsense.
So you think that it's "overcosted nonsense", but if the requirement was rr80 with no stat changes it would suddenly not be anymore? Rank requirements don't really mean much, you can wear full bloodlord at rank 40 no matter the RR or should we make the bloodlord weapon rr80 as it's bis for most dps?
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

Ads
Phantasm

Post#69 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:38 pm

People keep confusing endgame gear with BIS. Sov is, yes, highest RR requirement set but BIS are those which complement your gear - for dps classes Tri ring is a carrot and reward. Price is fine if u play actively, no log to overpopulated side and get like 10 crests for taken keep. Play smart and u get it within weeks.

SuperStar

Post#70 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:00 pm

I think the solution is the account based warcrests.

Its prvented the ppl the make multi account.

And we may see more alts and returners.

Also i hope the meta will change frequently and its more healthy if we can adapt easly.

And many of us sitting a lot of warcrat and we cannot do with them anything.

I already told make expensive unique alternative apprentice. Also you can sold the past event reward for expensive.