Recent Topics

Ads

How this game is Bias to one side over the other!

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Community Management, Management

Bengalfan87

How this game is Bias to one side over the other!

Post#1 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:40 am

During my time playing this game I have notice that in PVP it seems bias toward order for most part hence why most city sieges is in the destruction city. Also they have been many of times where they have reset us without holding all four of the BO's in a zone but most recently they didn't even control more than 2 of the Bo"s max for sometime and they reset us from 2 star and taking away the progress that we made by taking BO's and killing order that was taking the BO's. If you say that this game is balanced between the two faction, I would love to see how is that balance? I have seen many of times that we are holding all 4 BO's in a zone but it never reset them and I have seen where they instantly once they take the BO's it reset us.

Ads
Scottx125

Re: How this game is Bias to one side over the other!

Post#2 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:07 am

Depends on the night, truth is order is better at funnels than destro is. Which means we can siege and defend better. Destro is superior in the lakes generally because of its CC.

Truth be told I can't remember the last time I defend Altdrof. It's always IC. Maybe Destro needs to put some effort into actually capping forts :lol:.
Last edited by Scottx125 on Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Telther

Post#3 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:09 am

Ooooo this will be a fun one 🤣🤣

Avernus

Post#4 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:20 am

LotD is always owned by destro though. Go figure...

madrocks
Suspended

Post#5 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:41 am

Nice try.
The reason destro has to defend IC is due to a population imbalance in favour for order during NA timezone.
Not sure why many players of this timezone prefer to cheat the system.
As EU player I stayed up a couple times in the past, I wasn’t surprised to see known EU order players also riding the freebag bandwagon. Sad attitude.
Lutz

vanjelis

Post#6 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:10 am

The recent killboard numbers scouring and analysis showed kills at least are really balanced on both sides. But kills =/= content winning, and those numbers didn't show us specific circumstances where kills occurred. I have a theory but don't have the numbers to back it up.

Git to da Choppa wins open RvR
Rampage wins funnels (attack or defence)

Funnels win keeps and forts, hence order bias there. There are of course other factors but playing a tank it's pretty disheartening melting at the sight of a sea of red Mohawks, while watching order tanks stroll into our keeps
Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be. Desensitised to everything, what became of subtlety?

Andamarine

Post#7 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:10 am

Some data from killboard regarding end game content. Since it is public, everyone can check it:

City instances played (from April 2022 to current date): 392

Order won:229
Destro won: 163

Altdorf Instances: 124
IC instances: 268

Most Altdorf instances April 2022 (41) and May (39) then its shifting more and more to IC instances with only 9 Aldorf instances played in nearly last 3 months. Also decrease in number of City instances per month is notable with almost 60 per month played in first months of killboard history (April and May) to somewhere 35-45 in last few months

Minisynn

Post#8 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:24 pm

Destro would take and defend more forts if 75% of their dedicated organised guilds/warbands weren't boycotting the content and abandoning their pugs/open warbands to participate in them while they stay in the lakes. It's almost entirely a self inflicted issue.

The question at that point becomes why are all of these destro guilds boycotting forts
Pounce Enthusiast | Finnbarr | RR82 | Oath Guild | Youtube

Ads
Garamore

Post#9 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:55 pm

Order have a huge advantage in funnels.

They also have more org warbands at the moment after a number of destro guilds have stopped. Theres also a set of order warbands that stick within 10ft of each other, play super defensive and kill any fun rvr. They then all mass log off at the same time leaving the lakes empty.

Just after the EU prime time on Sunday the fort was 151 order to 21 destro.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

madrocks
Suspended

Post#10 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:58 pm

Minisynn wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:24 pm Destro would take and defend more forts if 75% of their dedicated organised guilds/warbands weren't boycotting the content and abandoning their pugs/open warbands to participate in them while they stay in the lakes. It's almost entirely a self inflicted issue.

The question at that point becomes why are all of these destro guilds boycotting forts
Last time I spoke up to destro openly presenting facts and blaming the resposible actors that instigate and encourage the constant throwing of forts and keeps they collectively reported me.
I've seen all kind of foul excuses supporting this ''throwing culture'' on EU timezone destro.
Lutz