Ads

Strenght + Healing power liniment

Let's talk about... everything else
Kpi

Strenght + Healing power liniment

Post#1 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:58 am

Serious question

Why this liniment exist?

In theory, this can be useful for Dok/WP Grace, but i can't find any use for it. I don't find it useful in anyway. Strength does not stack with Sigmar's Fist, and healing power does not affect lifetaps.

Is there a class to which it is useful? Is it a liniment designed to troll the players? Maybe can be redone with another stats?
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
SuperStar

Re: Strenght + Healing power liniment

Post#2 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:02 pm

I agree with you.
It should be strength and melee power.

But only if the fortitude come back to the game coz its unfair.

Strength - mpower
Int - power
Willpower - power
Ranged idk but they have power

Toughness - FORTITudeE is where????

Lithenir

Post#3 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:07 pm

Kpi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:58 am Serious question

Why this liniment exist?

In theory, this can be useful for Dok/WP Grace, but i can't find any use for it. I don't find it useful in anyway. Strength does not stack with Sigmar's Fist, and healing power does not affect lifetaps.

Is there a class to which it is useful? Is it a liniment designed to troll the players? Maybe can be redone with another stats?
Iirc it's only usefull for SM/BO? I think I heard something about that. Maybe with healing blade enchantment.
SuperStar wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:02 pm I agree with you.
It should be strength and melee power.
This liniment exists and is called "something Tempest" AFAIK.

Templaric

Post#4 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:33 pm

Back in the day the WP/DoK melee heal had a heal component as well as the life leech, so this potion would have been used for that I would guess. You can see the same thing on the AM/Sham's Last ability in their right trees unless they have changed it

BluIzLucky

Post#5 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:19 pm

Kpi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:58 am Serious question

Why this liniment exist?
My guess, assuming it's intentional stats, it's as you say, for WP/DOK that want to land hits while also relying on non-lifesteal heals, like a "true hybrid" not a lifestealer.
AM does "true hybrid" quite well, and actually intelligence+heal power would not be a bad liniment for that niche spec..
But considering how niche it would be, it would raise the same question.

Templaric wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:33 pm Back in the day the WP/DoK melee heal had a heal component as well as the life leech, so this potion would have been used for that I would guess. You can see the same thing on the AM/Sham's Last ability in their right trees unless they have changed it
EoV / FoDG does not scale with willpower, only int (+heal crit), would guess it's the same as for those reworked lifesteal.
Lithenir wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:07 pm Iirc it's only usefull for SM/BO? I think I heard something about that. Maybe with healing blade enchantment.
Unfortunately SM/BO heals don't scale with willpower either, would love to see it though as you can get like 900 willpower and about 40% heal crit, could be very strong passive healer with lots of protection :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Scottx125

Post#6 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:52 pm

Yeah it's pointless. If you had a spec that did casted healing via melee damage and willpower then sure it could be useful. But no such spec exists.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Aluviya

Post#7 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:13 pm

This seed is, as others already said simply useless. I personally think it should be removed from the loottables entirely as purple seeds are already so rare that looting this one is just a very disapointing experience. All other seeds have in meta or niche builds a use. This one however is clearly not adressing any corresponding stat that would make sense right now as there is currently none class that can profit from this liniment without giving up on way way better liniments.