Recent Topics

Ads

Official Pie Week Feedback thread

Let's talk about... everything else
Garamore

Re: Official Pie Week Feedback thread

Post#41 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:21 pm

Great event - having the baskets drop from fighting was great!
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Ads
kryun

Post#42 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:22 am

1 hour liniments are good.

Lisutaris

Post#43 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:35 am

1. What did you like most about the event?
~~ The tiny battle ram mount ... awesome looking. Time needed for completion and the duration of the event was also okay.
~~ Another cloak for the collection! Not really my style but hey ... interesting chicken design.
~~ Drops via PVP/Fights

2. Any things you didn't like, or found too difficult?
~~ Amount of event items -> bag space. Yes it got improved but still takes up alot of inventory space. This amount is ~ max an event should use in terms of bagspace.
~~ Great bake off. This RL thingy ... yes... some may like it, I don't.

3. Are there any event specifics you'd like to see updated or changed if Pie Week returns next year?
~~ Staying warhammer themed in terms of fashion items. (as it is at the moment)
~~ Questline was way better (shorter) than during the Shoika event. Also more solo (low lvl) player friendly. I would still prefer having 16+ chars automatically start in T2 instead of T1. (Or at least the choice where you want to start, T1 or T2 being the prequest for the T3.

Overall I really like these events and hope you keep them going. I also think some players really look forward to these events and log in more during that time ... which is good for the pop.
~~ Guildleader of Entropy and Chaos ~~

Rhyshara - DoK || Rhykera - Sorc || Rhyleth - BG || Sharaye - WE
Destro only <3

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

Kpi

Post#44 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:11 pm

Rubius wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:27 am Hi everyone!

Pie Week has officially come to a close, and as the Halflings leave the cities in the next day or two, we'd like to hear from the community while your ideas are still fresh!

Specifically, we'd like to know:

---

3. Are there any event specifics you'd like to see updated or changed if Pie Week returns next year?

---

You can post all answers on this thread so the team is able to read them directly. Thanks for your time, your feedback, and we hope you all had a fun time baking!
1. The news liniments are awesome.
2. I don't like the decay on mounts, but a 120 days is nice.
3. The decay on mounts :(. By the way, maybe less types of pies, and that these pies are not improved normal liniments, but only exclusive liniments.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

rngvp

Post#45 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:26 pm

Pies! Great new buffs and existing ones. The hour-long duration was also very nice. It was also nice as a gold sink that allowed the transfer of gold to newish players.

having to eat pies to complete the event... I ran out of time in the end and didn't complete it. If there was a pie ingredient that wasn't used for anything else. I know the rat pie but rum was a useful ingredient.

New pies, maybe rework some of the pie buffs that were lesser used.

Bosli

Post#46 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:02 pm

I disapprove of the timed exclusive buff items we had, both the new liniments and the extra (stackable on existing) buff pots of the praag event.
They feel like power-items from a cash shop, especially because they can only be acquired during a very short time, but don't ever decay after the event. Speaking in a competitive mindset, if those consumables do not either get implemented to be acquired indefinitely at any time outside events, or fully removed from inventories and vaults, you can never be sure that even in a defined space (ranked, gvgs or whatever) a fight happens on even conditions, or if one team has everything stacked, creating a huge disparity of power simply because it's not obtainable anymore / any time soon - especially the praag buff pots of AP, morale, emergency heal, self rez, but same goes for wounds+healcrit linis for example.

Neska

Post#47 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:19 am

I'd like to see the currency tradeable within your own account. I have small amounts of leftover currency on each of my alts which would have been nice to combine to get something useful. I'd like to see this implemented for other events as well.

I'd also like the events to be more rvr related rather than pve and scenario.

pawnsacrifice

Post#48 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:21 am

1. The bake-off was fun, and cooperating to bake the pie liniments as a guild.

Other than that, I can't stand scenario "wins" being a requirement in any event. Depending on what time zone you're in it's miserable to get those completed, remove that requirement completely. Also, making a quest requiring to interact with objects in a scenario is kinda weird and just makes the rest of the team irritated.

Ads