Recent Topics

Ads

Quick fan-base poll 2023

Let's talk about... everything else
Asderas27

Re: Quick fan-base poll 2023

Post#61 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:10 am

Random feedback from people who still can't figure out how to do basics after years of play is definitely the way to go imho.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Ads
malmar

Post#62 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:56 am

if your answer is "git good" then you are the troll

class balance is bad atm and some classes just have too many tools to fight - i am aiming primarily at wl here (and we/wh). there is a good reason there is so many of them solo roaming.

Ninjagon

Post#63 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:24 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:10 am Random feedback from people who still can't figure out how to do basics after years of play is definitely the way to go imho.
Maybe. But the opinions from beginners have to counts the same like from veterans. This is the only way, you know.
And the feedback (any feedback, no matter if its big or small) should always be wanted. This game is here for us all.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Kaelang

Post#64 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:49 pm

Regardless of pool size, it's always nice to see people bring some surveys and general consensus to the table. Additionally it doesn't need to be staff who take the initiative to provide us with this type of information.

So thanks for this! :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ashoris

Post#65 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:04 pm

Azhag wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:56 am
Ashoris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:34 pm This says sooo much about the overall state of this poll ....
It doesn't really say anything, because the sample size isn't big enough to sum it up. It is incorrect to generalize from just this poll and say that all players prefer something there.
read what i wrote ? :) i said it says something about the state of the poll ... so its not a sample size but the whole amount of data ... never did i mention that this Poll reflects the whole RoR population as you imply.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

creastysomp

Post#66 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:48 am

Did they ask for it? I mean, if not, there's no point, it won't be used in any way, and the whole thread will end up discussing the Rampage nerf as usual. Also, nothing has really changed in a year to collect data specifically for 2023.

hellodear.in

teatv
Last edited by creastysomp on Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubius
Developer

Post#67 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:05 pm

Wanted to also say thanks for putting this thread together. :)

We spent a lot of time last year building out new tutorial quests, adding the Renown milestones from 10-80, and revamping T1 influence, all aimed at improving the new player experience, so the results to the 7th question, especially, were very helpful!

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#68 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:16 pm

Rubius wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:05 pm Wanted to also say thanks for putting this thread together. :)

We spent a lot of time last year building out new tutorial quests, adding the Renown milestones from 10-80, and revamping T1 influence, all aimed at improving the new player experience, so the results to the 7th question, especially, were very helpful!
I suggested this to Max about a year ago.

Can't expect to keep veterans if they don't have new returning players coming back to check the game out.
Glad this limited poll shows I may have been onto something.

RoR has a lack of analytics issue, glad killboard & such is starting to show that data.
You guys really need daily/weekly/monthly retention analytics internally and to poll that stuff yourselves better per account, not per character.

Ads