Recent Topics

Ads

Advice for 2h Iron Breaker

Let's talk about... everything else
onalswina

Advice for 2h Iron Breaker

Post#1 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:27 am

Hello, I started on the last 2xp weekend and am almost max level. I have been using full vengeance up to grudge born fury but was wondering lately about doing a bit more grumble and mutter. My questions are:

1.) What gear should i be grinding towards for more tankiness? 2.) Strength or weapon skill? 3.) Do I aim for full sets or combo?

I'm currently rr40 something and I have some annihilator, redeye, and ruin. I'm at work right now so I can't remember everything I have but can update when I get home.

Thanks again, any info is welcome!

Ads
Ruin

Re: Advice for 2h Iron Breaker

Post#2 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:00 pm

Hello,
It is considered that Grumble & Mutter 2h Build used for solo/smallscale Roam.
And since you will be missing a lot of RR as a fresh CR 40 i would propose you focus on getting
5 Bloodlord Pieces to get an overall 9% bonus to parry and then mix it with 3 Sent pieces, and the Earthshather weapon from CnT, for its Reactionary proc.
Try to have around 9k wound’s and what you can try to put in toughness, so you will be tanky enough to survive.

Sinisterror

Post#3 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:24 pm

Beastlord is great for 2H IB. 5pc set bonus gives ws,str and 5% parry. Vale-Walker is also good or great for some classess and you only need beastlord gear before you can use it.

RoR.builders - Ironbreaker If you want 2H and Grumble an mutter get to rr50 at least or there is little point to use 2H if not picking Cave-in + Greataxe Mastery.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

fuzzbunny

Post#4 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:49 pm

Do you guys happen to know the blackguard equivalent to this 2hander build?

Sinisterror

Post#5 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:58 pm

fuzzbunny wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:49 pm Do you guys happen to know the blackguard equivalent to this 2hander build?
Do you mean rr40-50 2H build with Bolstering Anger? RoR.builders - Black Guard Terrifying foe is too good not to use in any spec imo and since it's 2H build parry tactic is must have as well.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

nocturnalguest

Post#6 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:06 pm

Thats a bot guys
Check out profile and see when account was made. Bots are posting after 3-5 minutes once they create account.

Sinisterror

Post#7 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:17 pm

Damn. I never even check post amounts or when accounts are made but i need to start doing that.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:52 pm

you start a new game, just playing at first, then have questions, decide to create a forum account, ask question, nobody answers because probably bot, cry

Ads
nocturnalguest

Post#9 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:11 pm

inoeth wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:52 pm you start a new game, just playing at first, then have questions, decide to create a forum account, ask question, nobody answers because probably bot, cry
a quick FYI: you cant create game account without creating forum account

inoeth
Suspended

Post#10 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:17 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:11 pm
inoeth wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:52 pm you start a new game, just playing at first, then have questions, decide to create a forum account, ask question, nobody answers because probably bot, cry
a quick FYI: you cant create game account without creating forum account
true but you are not forced to use it immediately. so yeah my order is wrong but what i want to say stays the same