Recent Topics

Ads

HV set

Let's talk about... everything else
chookette

HV set

Post#1 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:21 pm

where can i find a page where i have the complete HV armor set detailed by class please

Ads
Battlefield

Re: HV set

Post#2 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:56 pm

I can only say it's worth it

BluIzLucky

Post#3 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:40 am

You can search for Vale-walker in the Armory or do the dungeon once to equip the first item then check in-game armory for full set.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Rubius
Developer

Post#4 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:57 pm

I created a new page on the Wiki that now has all the Set bonuses for each class:

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Vale-Walker_Set

If anyone has time to add some of the specific armor piece stats to the wiki class armor pages, it would be much appreciated!

Sinisterror

Post#5 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:29 pm

Rubius wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:57 pm I created a new page on the Wiki that now has all the Set bonuses for each class:

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Vale-Walker_Set

If anyone has time to add some of the specific armor piece stats to the wiki class armor pages, it would be much appreciated!
Nice! But whyyy From beastlord,redeye and Vale-walker set bonuses for tanks have basically same bonuses? Excluding IB Beastlord set that would fit SM better. But SM has Armour Debuff proc as last set bonus in all those sets and it is bad design. Bw/Sorc/Magus get 250 armour bonus, why? And because how stacking works in this game most if not all Stat stealing bonuses are almost useless. I would love Bonuses like these spread out to much more classess.

On Critical Hit: 10% chance to increase your auto-attack damage by 25% for 5 seconds. Would love this for some tanks,dps dok/wp etc.

Corrosion - On Hit: 10% chance to lower target's Armor by 1200 for 10 seconds. SM gets this proc 3 times. Id love this to spread out to classes more as well.

On Attacking Target: 10% chance to increase outgoing damage by 1% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times. This only for WE/WH and normally this is offensive tank set bonus, interesting. Would obviously love this to be on more classess.

On defense: 25% chance to increase Parry, Evade, and Disrupt by 10% for 10 seconds. Also only For WH/WE. Spread the love! Tank/Healer Last bonus should be this instead of what they are now.(Give Dps Dok Armour debuff and take it away from shield spec,or make it available in Sword so Dps dok can have it as well)

And Vw Jewel should not be restricted to slot 3 OR 4. Ty from all the work anyways/Praise Hail RoR Staff!
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Rubius
Developer

Post#6 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:36 pm

I can't really speak to the selection of bonuses per class, sorry! (Long before my time) You can put feedback and recommendations for those in the Suggestions forum though. Just trying to get the details available so people have it as reference.