Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Podcast

Let's talk about... everything else
Tothmonra

RoR Podcast

Post#1 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:18 pm

Hey gang as some of you know, I host an RoR Podcast every two weeks where I invite people onto the show to talk an discuss ideas on issues in the community. I also field questions from the community to those on the show so that we can discuss those as well. It does not matter to me if your just a normal player or streamer all are equal an all have a voice. I do the shows on saturdays starting at noon eastern which is 6pm for the server aka altdorf time an for the uk gang that is 5pm. I generally run for 2 hours sometimes longer depending on the subjects being discussed. If you would like to be on the show just dm on the ror discord or head over to my twitch channel an reach me there www.twitch.tv/tothmonra. NEXT PODCAST IS FEB 18TH.
Last edited by Tothmonra on Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Tothmonra

Re: RoR Podcast

Post#2 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:56 am

Scottx125

Post#3 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:17 am

When(if) you get it uploaded to YT, could we have it with timestamps? It's a bit of a pain going through the vid trying to find topics of discussion that are relevant/personally interesting.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

BluIzLucky

Post#4 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:20 pm

Timestamps would be nice, yeah, either way thanks for doing them, it's nice to get some insights and listen in on discussion
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Tothmonra

Post#5 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:12 am

Ill see what I can do with the next vod an if I get a chance I will try to go back threw with the old ones. I had left them like that as I had people telling me to just leave in the full vod an not chop it up.

Kaelang

Post#6 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:49 pm

Tothmonra wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:12 am Ill see what I can do with the next vod an if I get a chance I will try to go back threw with the old ones. I had left them like that as I had people telling me to just leave in the full vod an not chop it up.
You can add timestamps to videos without editing. So essentially you upload the full podcast and in your YouTube description you just type:

00:00 Title
00:30 Title
02:30 Title

Based on what times you want the stamps to start and end. Then it'll automatically timestamp the video so viewers can just see what sections of the podcast you talk about certain topics and click to them via the video itself. :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Tothmonra

Post#7 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:54 am

I know how to do it just alot of work to go back threw an put it in is all. I got alot going on real life wise that has my attention at the moment.

Kaelang

Post#8 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:21 pm

Tothmonra wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:54 am I know how to do it just alot of work to go back threw an put it in is all. I got alot going on real life wise that has my attention at the moment.
No worries at all - it's your content after all and you're doing a great job either way! :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Sickesthater

Post#9 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:27 pm

Tothmonra wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:18 pm Hey gang as some of you know, I host an RoR Podcast every two weeks where I invite people onto the show to talk an discuss ideas on issues in the community. I also field questions from the community to those on the show so that we can discuss those as well. It does not matter to me if your just a normal player or streamer all are equal an all have a voice. I do the shows on saturdays starting at noon eastern which is 6pm for the server aka altdorf time an for the uk gang that is 5pm. I generally run for 2 hours sometimes longer depending on the subjects being discussed. If you would like to be on the show just dm on the ror discord or head over to my twitch channel an reach me there www.twitch.tv/tothmonra. NEXT PODCAST IS FEB 4TH.
Waitare you inviting people onto the podcast or do you expect them to ask to be on? Cause you say both in the comment

Toshutkidup

Post#10 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:56 pm

I enjoy the podcasts, good content overall.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup