Recent Topics

Ads

Onslaught Merchant Location

Let's talk about... everything else
lukedor1000

Onslaught Merchant Location

Post#1 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:00 pm

Hi I'm trying to get the required wards in the new system.
It seems like the easiest way to get the Conqueror Ward is via doing ch22 Public Quests.

Where can I find the merchant for the Onslaught Armour set? For the benefit of others in both Altdorf and Inevitable City ?

Ads
TiberiusD

Re: Onslaught Merchant Location

Post#2 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:18 pm

There is no merchant for that. Gear drops from Public Quest bags which you receive at the end of it.

Fleetfox

Post#3 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:28 pm

Conq is a cheap set, or you can suffer gunbad 4 times, for chap 22 i dont know of any other class other than sorc/bw that greatly benefit from it, plus you need a whole wb to get 1 going (rarely happens these days) and the pieces you get out of gold bags for pq completion.

Telther

Post#4 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:59 am

Fleetfox wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:28 pm Conq is a cheap set, or you can suffer gunbad 4 times, for chap 22 i dont know of any other class other than sorc/bw that greatly benefit from it, plus you need a whole wb to get 1 going (rarely happens these days) and the pieces you get out of gold bags for pq completion.
Ch 22 happens often. Many times a week. Come guilds run them on set days and will fill in with pugs. Just have to watch out and ask around. Many classes have useable stuff from there