Terrible game after t1

Let's talk about... everything else
stefy711

Terrible game after t1

Post#1 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:29 pm

Like congrats on lvl 16, now enjoy being obliterated by lvl 40s fully decked out gear, until you finally hit 40

Jesus Christ should have left the game dead, at least it was free I supposed. Too bad, love the Warhammer lore, but seriously how can the game by fun after 16? You have ZERO chance until you are fully maxed. The state boost is USELESS....cause your gear blows.

Terrible terrible terrible design.....

Ads
lumpi33

Re: Terrible game after t1

Post#2 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:42 pm

I wouldn't say terrible. Yes the game has issues but the bolster system is not one of them.

Use the bolster to your advantages. Gear as good as possible for your level, put talismans in, use potions and you will be fine. Of course not as good as a decked out lvl 40 - that would be kinda unfair - but able to fight them in a group.

17-30 is a bit rough but you level through that pretty fast. Then it is getting easier.

Make sure that you play your class in every game mode to get a feeling if you like it or not and if it is worth continuing with it. Not every class is performing well. Avoid SWs and especially engis. They are terrible in most game modes.

Scottx125

Post#3 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:55 pm

You shouldn't be expecting to take on lvl 40's at RR 60+ at lvl 16. That's just unrealistic. In the lakes anything goes, that includes lvl 16's getting destroyed by RR 80 players. If you want a more controlled PVP setting do SC's, you'll be paired with players level 16-39.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Whyumadbro

Post#4 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:09 pm

this game is not leage of legends, people have gear and insane game knowledge, im sorry that your lv16 char could not kill someone in 1vs1 but some classes are just better in 1vs1

Kaelang

Post#5 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:31 pm

I'm closing this as I can see the future and know where this is going.

OP: There's a lot of things you can do to manipulate the bolster mechanic that has been implemented to 'assist' with fighting higher levels. But as mentioned, you're level 16, expecting a fair fight against RR80's likely with sovereign gear isn't the best expectation to have.

You can find a number of guides on gearing across the forums and people will help on Discord.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.