Recent Topics

Ads

Bring back Crossrealm Chat

Let's talk about... everything else
Valfaros

Bring back Crossrealm Chat

Post#1 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:10 am

I have to say crossrealm chat is one of the things I really miss and I never understood the change. Yes there was a lot of vile hate but I always enjoyed having a chat with the enemy. Comment on a fight, or how they play. Why not bring it back and add a default setting that it is off which you can unpick or use a command to undo.

Ads
Gangan

Re: Bring back Crossrealm Chat

Post#2 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:18 am

Valfaros wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:10 am (...) Yes there was a lot of vile hate (...)
That's why we can't have nice things.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

sioding
Game Master

Post#3 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:36 am

xrealmchat in PvP zones brings a lot ... and i really mean a lot hate/frustration and toxicity into the game. That results into a lot reports and that into actions against accounts. Its a clear nope.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

BeneTleilax

Post#4 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:48 am

I have never seen a single game where this turned out to be positive. :/

warlover

Post#5 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:31 pm

It's hard enough talking to your own realm, very BAD Idea here, i vote NO!!!!!

Kendaric

Post#6 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:41 pm

BeneTleilax wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:48 am I have never seen a single game where this turned out to be positive. :/
It depends... ESO allows communications across their factions and it usually doesn't turn toxic (well, not more toxic than normal MMORPG chat that is).

I'd love to be able to communicate with the other faction, but then again I'm a roleplayer first and foremost.

Valfaros

Post#7 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:43 pm

GW2 has it also enabled and it isn't a problem. I mean if it's by default turned off and you need to use a command there should not be any problem. If you hate it don't turn it on. If you'd like to chat do so and then don't complain if you are getting frustrated by it.

mogt

Post#8 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:59 pm

you all know, what happen if this be allowed? i said it for you, how in the past the player coomunicate which zones they attack and then their is no defenders, next time, the other side do the same. you want this??? then you alla re in the wrong game.

the gm, wrote the choiche , the right choiche.

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:43 pm

Got shittalked on every guild warband. Players couldn’t handled to get killed by roleplayers.

Still drained the fun for us to do rvr.
Best decision ever to remove it.

Kendaric

Post#10 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:49 pm

mogt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:59 pm you all know, what happen if this be allowed? i said it for you, how in the past the player coomunicate which zones they attack and then their is no defenders, next time, the other side do the same. you want this??? then you alla re in the wrong game.

the gm, wrote the choiche , the right choiche.
Not everything revolves around PvP/RvR.

Also, if you think this isn't happening already, you're probably mistaken. Since crossrealm play is possible, you can bet this happens from time to time.