Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Elf: is it going to get better?

Let's talk about... everything else
jecobdruv

Witch Elf: is it going to get better?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:35 am

Hey all, new player here.

I've always liked the melee, fast paced control dps class in MMOs and in this game Witch Elf seems to be perfect for this.

However, soon as I entered scenarios at lv18 of so I've realized even my hardest hitting ability (morale) hits measly 1.1k and my backstabs are laughable 150-200 at most. All while I'm in the back line trying to score a kill. I can't really kill the tanks, i can't really kill the healers and squishy targets before others turn on me and kill me.. it really doesn't feel good right now.

Just to test if it's really the class or the boost mechanism being weak, I rolled a Shadow Warrior and entered scenario at lv1. Sat back and spammed ranged attacks. Lo and behold... top damage my first game. It's ridiculous really.

Does it get better at end game and WE is a viable class or should I just not bother and continue with a ranged class?

Ads
Tesq

Re: Witch Elf: is it going to get better?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:42 am

Yes ( start by stack strenght and parry ) but you are restricted to single target ; being the main part of the game warband play you may ponder if you are ok with a class that that have no aoe dmg at all.

glentaker2

Post#3 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:50 am

find unguarded BW @ kill it within 3 global cooldowns
thats how it goes at 75+

CyunUnderis

Post#4 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:57 am

nocturnalguest

Post#5 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:01 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:57 am This is a bot : https://www.reddit.com/r/ReturnofReckon ... et_better/
yeah guys, ill up this one as well.
Brief checklist before you reply to a thread created as first post:
1. Click on name
2. Check "Joined:"
3. In case its few minutes ago before thread creation - be sure its a bot

Also keep in mind that you cant create game account without creating forum account thus if post contains something like "i got to t4 and need gearing advice" then account is created 3 minutes before the thread is unrealistic. Cases then people smurf and post from other account are incredibly rare here

I do wonder tho, who's behind all this, reposting crap from reddit started like 3 years ago already and didnt ever stopped. Mystery

Lilim
Community Management

Post#6 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:04 am

Spoiler:
nocturnalguest wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:01 am
CyunUnderis wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:57 am This is a bot : https://www.reddit.com/r/ReturnofReckon ... et_better/
yeah guys, ill up this one as well.
Brief checklist before you reply to a thread created as first post:
1. Click on name
2. Check "Joined:"
3. In case its few minutes ago before thread creation - be sure its a bot

Also keep in mind that you cant create game account without creating forum account thus if post contains something like "i got to t4 and need gearing advice" then account is created 3 minutes before the thread is unrealistic. Cases then people smurf and post from other account are incredibly rare here

I do wonder tho, who's behind all this, reposting crap from reddit started like 3 years ago already and didnt ever stopped. Mystery

Hey,

Yeah, maybe low income jobs or so.
Thing got banned. The thread stays open for now.