Recent Topics

Ads

Most needed classes per side

Let's talk about... everything else
shrredhn

Re: Most needed classes per side

Post#21 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:22 pm

NeverForget wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:21 pm I created a Zealot, whose nickname honours a very dear pet of mine. Hope to see you all in the battlefield :D i wont let those maradauders and choppas die
The bad dps will kill themselves. Nothing you can do about it.

Ads
lolhahaha

Post#22 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:52 am

I played KOTBS way back in 2008-2009 and it was a lot of fun. I wonder why nobody wants to play them now?

Anyway, I just started on this server and am going to try KOTBS again. I originally created an account several years ago but then forgot about it. Now when I tried to create a new account it says that my email is already registered lol.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#23 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:56 am

Ashoris wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:08 am
rejndjer wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:13 pm
rady wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:35 am Good players are needed. Class is less important ;)
yes, we need more good SWs.

heeeheee
Ahh perfect - he is rn playing a low RR SW ... K/D looks better than on other BiS geared ones ... there could be truth in that sentence

idk mate, by the time i got to warlord on my SW i had 0.7 KD, with like almost 800 deaths deficit, since then it improved a little.

Rapzel

Post#24 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:15 pm

rejndjer wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:56 am
rejndjer wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:13 pm

yes, we need more good SWs.

heeeheee
Ahh perfect - he is rn playing a low RR SW ... K/D looks better than on other BiS geared ones ... there could be truth in that sentence

idk mate, by the time i got to warlord on my SW i had 0.7 KD, with like almost 800 deaths deficit, since then it improved a little.
So your inductive analysis of one autoethnographic case study, with one measurement of K/D is enough to conclude that SW is bad?

exxyx

Post#25 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:43 pm

lolhahaha wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:52 am I played KOTBS way back in 2008-2009 and it was a lot of fun. I wonder why nobody wants to play them now?

Anyway, I just started on this server and am going to try KOTBS again. I originally created an account several years ago but then forgot about it. Now when I tried to create a new account it says that my email is already registered lol.
Because KOTBS got nerfed several times. Cant compare it anymore to KOTBS on live servers at all. Still useful and needed in any group though

lemao

Post#26 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:31 pm

Rapzel wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:15 pm

So your inductive analysis of one autoethnographic case study, with one measurement of K/D is enough to conclude that SW is bad?
Looks like a skill issue to me :D

Aethilmar

Post#27 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:58 pm

exxyx wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:43 pm
lolhahaha wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:52 am I played KOTBS way back in 2008-2009 and it was a lot of fun. I wonder why nobody wants to play them now?

Because KOTBS got nerfed several times. Cant compare it anymore to KOTBS on live servers at all. Still useful and needed in any group though
Tanks had their damage nerfed across the board compared to live. Ignoring the ridiculous AOE capabilities of most mdps these days, you can expect an equally geared and skilled mdps to do 2x (or more) the damage of a DPS configured tank in SCs. On live tanks could regularly do about 75% of the damage of any dps in a SC ... knights included.

Add to that knights used to have triple-shatter and a few other goodies there was basically no reason to play any other tank on Order other than aesthetics or roleplay.

However, even with all the nerfs Knights are still THE premiere warband tank. Sure you may want a SM for Whispering Wind or an IB to make your Slayer go "vroom". But, if you don't have them, another Knight will be just as good.

deepruntramp

Post#28 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:52 pm

Chat will happily chant “KOBTS hits like a wet noodle” and then pikauchu faces when nobody will play one.

Ads
Ashoris

Post#29 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:47 pm

rejndjer wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:13 pm yes, we need more good SWs.
heeeheee
This is your answer to the comment ? did you understood that i said he is in LowGear (probably not even Vanq) with Low RR and still has a positive K/D so it is true to some degree ?

and your answer is LITERALLY: idk my K/D is bad ?
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Garamore

Post#30 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:04 pm

Chosen/Zealot/DoK/Choppa are most needed warband chars for destro atm. Other classes are useful but you take 1 or 2 max whereas I regularly run 7 chosen 4 zealot 4 doks 4 choppas in a 24 man wb.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore