Concerning the ror podcast that I do.

Let's talk about... everything else
Tothmonra

Concerning the ror podcast that I do.

Post#1 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:19 pm

Heads up gang the next ror podcast is on the 1st of april at noon eastern that is 6pm server time for the eu gang. I have asked this time an again an have said it often I would like to see people from all over the community an would love to here feed back from all view points on the game an various topics. So if you want to be on the show just dm me either here or via twitch an I will be happy to talk to you about the shows. Also ATTENTION GUILDS BOTH ORDER AN DESTRO THIS IS AIMED AT WARBAND LEADERS AN SMALL GROUPS OR SOLOS: Would love to have you on the show to share your thoughts on various game play an things you like about the play styles good an bad. So again reach out if you want to be on the show its an open door.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Re: Concerning the ror podcast that I do.

Post#2 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:58 am

+1
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Albais

Post#3 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:58 am

Thank you for organizing this podcast! It is always very interesting to hear the thoughts of your guests - be it members from the team or experienced players.
Image Granur Loriksson Image Dvali Gembeard Image Skirvir Azrilgrund

Scottx125

Post#4 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:47 am

All I ask is less talk about how players are being mean and not letting pugs into their custom WBs. Or how people aren't helping each other. I've watched your past 3 pod casts and that seems to be the main overriding theme every single time.. I think we need more discussions about real problems the community is grappling with such as how be the RvR campaign is pointless now, the issue with having cities scheduled and how we can make the campaign relevant again without having it so cities are few and far between, stuff like that.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Toshutkidup

Post#5 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:10 am

Scottx125 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:47 am All I ask is less talk about how players are being mean and not letting pugs into their custom WBs. Or how people aren't helping each other. I've watched your past 3 pod casts and that seems to be the main overriding theme every single time.. I think we need more discussions about real problems the community is grappling with such as how be the RvR campaign is pointless now, the issue with having cities scheduled and how we can make the campaign relevant again without having it so cities are few and far between, stuff like that.

Maybe the topics the podcast creator and guests are talking about are issues they feel are bigger issues issues and maybe the campaign / city aren’t big issues or bigger than the topics that have and keep being discussed. You could ask Toth to join his podcast and then you can discuss those topics and see what the community thinks.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Martok

Post#6 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:12 am

Yeah I agree with Tosh. If there is a topic you would like to hear discussed then by all means contact Toth and join the panel. Guaranteed, you will be welcomed into the fold and allowed to articulate your point as desired.

So, you know, like, I mean, sign up.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Scottx125

Post#7 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:32 pm

I'm not a guild leader and I enjoy listening to others perspectives when they are on. However toth is the one that questions them and it's the same line of questioning every time aside from those he gets from viewers. So me being there won't make a difference from his personal questions. My point is shift away from that as he's already discussed that topic to death.

I like listening to the pod cast, but it's little annoying when the same topic keeps coming up when there are so many untapped avenues of discussions. Is this a criticism? Yes. But I'm also providing feedback. Going on the pod cast would serve me no purpose because I want to hear others opinions, not discuss about it. And it would only alter the course of discussions for one podcast, unless I go to every single one. And I'm not doing that, the only person who can change imo to make the podcast better is toth, which is right because he runs everything about the podcast. But I'm not gonna discuss this any further. I've given my critique and recommendation. It's up to toth if he wants to act on it or not.
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.

Vaul

Post#8 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:28 pm

could you link to the podcast please? always enjoy a listen
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Ads
deepruntramp

Post#9 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:09 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:32 pm I'm not a guild leader and I enjoy listening to others perspectives when they are on. However toth is the one that questions them and it's the same line of questioning every time aside from those he gets from viewers. So me being there won't make a difference from his personal questions. My point is shift away from that as he's already discussed that topic to death.

I like listening to the pod cast, but it's little annoying when the same topic keeps coming up when there are so many untapped avenues of discussions. Is this a criticism? Yes. But I'm also providing feedback. Going on the pod cast would serve me no purpose because I want to hear others opinions, not discuss about it. And it would only alter the course of discussions for one podcast, unless I go to every single one. And I'm not doing that, the only person who can change imo to make the podcast better is toth, which is right because he runs everything about the podcast. But I'm not gonna discuss this any further. I've given my critique and recommendation. It's up to toth if he wants to act on it or not.
I still don’t understand why you don’t go on and express these opinions. You just want to hear someone else repeat your own opinions back to you?

Scottx125

Post#10 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:04 am

deepruntramp wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:09 pm
Scottx125 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:32 pm I'm not a guild leader and I enjoy listening to others perspectives when they are on. However toth is the one that questions them and it's the same line of questioning every time aside from those he gets from viewers. So me being there won't make a difference from his personal questions. My point is shift away from that as he's already discussed that topic to death.

I still don’t understand why you don’t go on and express these opinions. You just want to hear someone else repeat your own opinions back to you?
You clearly don't understand, you've completely missed the point of my post.
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.