Recent Topics

Ads

One ability 3730+ dmg in sovereign Char 5/3 ? maybe that's enough already?

Let's talk about... everything else
Barracuuda

One ability 3730+ dmg in sovereign Char 5/3 ? maybe that's enough already?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:54 am

I want to say that I deeply respect the Team that revived and supports life in this project :!: ;)

But isn't it time to stop it?
I just don't understand why in this game, given the top set and where the profile DAMAGER has an average of 7500+ HP.
There are such numbers of incoming damage 3730!!! :o ==>> this is not a series of blows! it's only 1 SW shot.
OHH mb DETAUNT use?? NO?! what is the distance of these arrows?? 100? no? 110 ?-this is sarcasm
Probably you need to have an incredible skill to implement this. I'm not exaggerating, don't turn the game into 1 button bullsh**, look around and you'll see 10005000 Sw/ that's a fact.
I understand that 95% percent of the melees of classes in this game (especially destro) are condemned to extinction.
This is not a joke - this is real reality, (I don't want to consider "CHOPPAs and "MARAs in a herd with aoe spells, where their whole boils down to 3 buttons, who will move whom and whose herd is bigger and better geared)

As a regular player, I have been playing almost since the release of this project, and it hurts me what we came to in 2023. ==>>(in the sense of pvp / skillplay of the player / skill dependence of the character / and the final result. It's easier to make a rag SW and stand out of reach, than a helpless MARAuder, where to implement this class (marauder) you need to comply with thousands of conditions (party / support / guard, etc.) and also press such a number of buttons - that sometimes there are not enough binds on the keyboard

in conclusion I think 3700 is a mockery of most classes in this game
Thanks
https://ibb.co/s2QfLcz Image <<===here is the log, but for some reason the image is not displayed :evil:
Last edited by Barracuuda on Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Barracuuda-DoK60+/Barracu-SH60+/Russ....

Ads
dtjror

Re: One ability 3730+ dmg in sovereign Char 5/3 ? maybe that's enough already?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:50 am

So a SW being able to do this once every 30 seconds is a problem, but a Sorc being able to timestamp and do 7k+ in the span of a second is ok?

Fey

Post#3 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:21 am

Not so long ago we ran a morale pumped ranged Squig Herder group in Black Toof Clan. We would drop 4 Lot's Of Shootin'; 9600 damage in a single dump. Stacked morale damage has since been nerfed with the morale damage change. 3,700 is a lot yeah, your corp resist was probably debuffed. Near a warcamp at all? Do you have crit heal pots?

SW used to have 100% damage M2, I can't even remember what it was called. Be thankful they don't have that to blap you. Damage dumps (aka morale) are no where near as onerous as they used to be. Especially as a Mara you should be well equipped to survive this stuff. Try a corporeal resistance potion even if you're getting Festered.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

CyunUnderis

Post#4 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:49 am

Fey wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:21 am Try a corporeal resistance potion even if you're getting Festered.
Pretty sure the SW was running the tactic that bypass the resistances, so it will not help for this case.

@Barracuuda, what's your RR build & gears ? Were you alone during the fight ? Did you died during the KD ? If that's not the case, did you use your absorption potion ?

inoeth
Suspended

Post#5 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:02 am

my guess -> WC bonus

Tesq

Post#6 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:23 am

guess wc, usually fest arrow hit for 2kish, 3k seems some kind of buff, there is also a ingame cap for single skill dmg

Haojin

Post#7 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:25 am

Click here to watch on YouTube

karma is a bitch :/
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Avernus

Post#8 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:28 am

Barracuuda wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:54 am It's easier to make a rag SW and stand out of reach, than a helpless MARAuder
That thing made my day. Oh god, poor poor mara...

Ads
lemao

Post#9 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:13 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:23 am guess wc, usually fest arrow hit for 2kish, 3k seems some kind of buff, there is also a ingame cap for single skill dmg
The cap is 4 k.
3 k hits are very normal with Festering arrow,i even sometimes hit tanks for 3k with my vanq gear sw (with 25% dmg buff up) because it ignores armor and resis.

Barracuuda

Post#10 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:45 pm

dtjror wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:50 am So a SW being able to do this once every 30 seconds is a problem, but a Sorc being able to timestamp and do 7k+ in the span of a second is ok?
What??))problem?? 1 skill with 120 ft 3700+ dmg, not problem?? :roll: :roll: (u play for SH/for make detaunt on SW- not to run away from him, but on the contrary, to walk 20 feet to him in order to use your detaunt))-ITS JOKE???). with 90% chars in game have 7500hp+, not problem ??

I usually don't respond to nonsense, but this time I will write. Well, to begin with, let's say to realize the damage as you write at Sorc, you need to press at least 5 buttons (this is called a procast / this is at least 5 spells) for this you need to keep a distance (less than 100ft), this means that you put yourself at risk. the 2nd is the time spent and the so-called BACKLASH =730hp in 40+ sorc) and the 3rd is the number of spells in the series, each of which has a chance to go into disrupt/ or mb sorc have runsave jumpback/swap stations?? with boost armror for click??

not at WC=>its in rvr
Barracuuda-DoK60+/Barracu-SH60+/Russ....