complete group wiped in one hit in a wb

Let's talk about... everything else
dreadlius

complete group wiped in one hit in a wb

Post#1 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:16 pm

so i was fighting in a warband yesterday in an order warband and engaged destro whilst engaged my whole group in the party including our sov tanks who was guarding were simply one hit and wiped this happen again in a follow up engagement i have never seen any thing like it and no this was no moral dump as a non group member i was fighting along side this did not die and this then happened to a second group with in our war band anyone know how this is even possible is their some kind of exploit going on or a new crazy bug with the hv changes that could have caused this your thought's guys as this was a game changer in both fights we had.

Ads
gyps

Re: complete group wiped in one hit in a wb

Post#2 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:30 pm

What does the combat log say?

dreadlius

Post#3 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:35 pm

we where too busy fighting at the time to even check but it was the weirdest wipe in a fight i have ever seen no lowering of health just insta dead the whole group and then a second group just popped wondering if anyone else has seen this it just did not seem right.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:36 pm

oil?

dreadlius

Post#5 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:38 pm

open fighting in lakes no oil.

Acidic

Post#6 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:12 pm

Sounds to me like your healer were too compact with the dps and tanks. So as soon as group starts taking pressure the healers are no longer able to heal as they are also taking pressure. Spread healers out should fix whole groups dropping.
Seen this a few time when players don’t consider positioning

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#7 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:40 pm

poor formation will do that. if you're all clumped in one spot you'll get shredded but spread to thin and you're easy to run through. happy balance is needed unless you build your warband specifically for a style of combat.

sounds like the wb that hit you had built for a purpose.

oaliaen

Post#8 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:09 am

Looks like you got ate by the great Leviathan of Freebootaz

Ads
Minisynn

Post#9 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:27 am

In future install Nvidia Shadowplay or something so you can record the past x minutes of your gameplay when you press a button, and you'll be able to save clips of things like this happening so people can give you actual feedback rather than speculation 🙂
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

Ninjagon

Post#10 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:05 pm

Another idea is, that you were fighting too close to destro camp with guards. They will usually insta kill you with 30000 damage.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler: