Recent Topics

Ads

Number of players

Let's talk about... everything else
MohAlansary

Number of players

Post#1 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:15 pm

Hello Warhammer Community ,

I'm just asking if is there any way to increase the number of players & attract mmorpg players & asking if the Admins or partners are planning to do something regarding that ..

Cuz the more players we have in the game the more fun we will get ..

Thanks!

Ads
MohAlansary

Re: Number of players

Post#2 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:24 pm

Stelios123

Post#3 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:24 am

They did, several times and at one point the server had over 3000 players. Unfortunately people got bored, others didn't like the balance changes/updates and they moved on.
EU playerbase is still okay! can't say the same about NA that place is a graveyard :D

Tanski

Post#4 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:49 am

People can blame devs all they want, I think they have actually done a great job with what they are working with. The game has many intrinsic issues and flawed game design, people just get tired of the bs. The community is extremely toxic and egotistical even though it is an easy game, so much needless drama 24/7.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Scottx125

Post#5 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:12 am

Everyone points to "Toxic community that's why". Yeah there are toxic people in this community, there are toxic people everywhere in every game. And IDK where you get the 24/7 drama from, maybe in your circle but for me the drama is at a minimum. The biggest issue for me, and I'm talking as someone who is thinking of leaving soon for a break. Is the lack of new impactful content or balance changes. The latest event for me is bad, class balance pretty much hasn't changed in 3+ years (yes I know the ability system is being worked on, but that doesn't change the here and now), all the talk about the dwarf/ork capitals being used for a new type of city siege hasn't amounted to anything, lost vale is still lost, LOTD is poorly implemented and hasn't been fixed and PVE is just as dull as it ever was.

The ONLY aspect of this game that functions well, is the RvR. And even that honestly needs some improvements made to it, especially since the campaign system has now been made irrelevant. And I don't blame the devs, they're volunteers who have finite time and resources. But people can only be patient and entertained so long until they get bored and move on, some of them come back. Most probably won't.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:35 am

Stelios123 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:24 am They did, several times and at one point the server had over 3000 players. Unfortunately people got bored, others didn't like the balance changes/updates and they moved on.
EU playerbase is still okay! can't say the same about NA that place is a graveyard :D
EU getting there though. grim stuff.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#7 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:02 am

Tanski wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:49 am People can blame devs all they want, I think they have actually done a great job with what they are working with. The game has many intrinsic issues and flawed game design, people just get tired of the bs. The community is extremely toxic and egotistical even though it is an easy game, so much needless drama 24/7.
this tbh
The ONLY aspect of this game that functions well, is the RvR. And even that honestly needs some improvements made to it, especially since the campaign system has now been made irrelevant. And I don't blame the devs, they're volunteers who have finite time and resources. But people can only be patient and entertained so long until they get bored and move on, some of them come back. Most probably won't.
this tbh as well. lately rvr sux when it's hellcombo kv/caledor, and that happens very very often. something needs to be done about that.

mekal

Post#8 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:15 am

best way to retain players? meta shifts this server is lacking hasnt had one since like 2018

Ads
oaliaen

Post#9 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:45 pm

game need content and balance..ppl will leave in 1-2 months no matter how hard they work to bring them to the game.
mekal wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:15 am best way to retain players? meta shifts this server is lacking hasnt had one since like 2018
this

Fallenkezef

Post#10 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:34 pm

I think, sometimes, people expect too much.

This game is a jigsaw with no picture to work with and missing pieces being put together by unpaid amateurs. The devs get allot of crap, some deserved, much undeserved.

They get allot of flack and hate so don't really want to put their heads above the parapet. Many players are somewhat over-entitled and expect their whims to be catered for.

Each player on this server gets what he/she has paid for. Let that sink in.
Alea iacta est